Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA18DET For sale with harness and ECU

Hello everyone!

I have a CA18DET for sale what was suppose to be dropped into my U12 but some misfortunes on that shell, the plan was scrapped. now i have this motor but i can't use it.

$700 obo plus shipping. i have it on a palate (sp?) just so you know it's not going to be some UPS home pick-up (read: some $$ is going to be spent on shipping but i'm willing to help).

I had this posted on twinturbo.net but an admin there has it out for me so it got deleted however if you do a search on tt.net, you'll see i'm a pretty outstanding guy. i'm also active on roadfly's E39 section and bimmerforum and bimmerfest (see why i can't use this motor now? can't shove this in a bimmer even if God himself wanted it to). my handle is either this one, chivas or Dan (that's my name. )

feel free to email me on this motor with a decent (non-offensive) offer. i need to get this out by monday (7 days). Thanks!!

i can tell you ahead of time that the turbos are NG... going to need a new one but overall the motor should be good. i bought it off someone on TeamNSE a whiles back and it was his personal stock (not the non-modded meaning, his collection) motor he was going to use on his gf's car after the motor dies but it never happened. I haven't fired her up or anything but as far as i know, it's a good motor. sorry, i can't give you much more details then that.

feel free to call me: 201-723-6359 if you have some instant questions needing answers that i can try to answer for you.
    Thanks!

Oh, if you live in the North Jersey/ north east PA, southern NY, you can do a local pick up if you want to.
    Dan

i got a couple of calls but no email.. anyone? make me an offer, gotta go by monday.

Comment

??????

im interested does it have all it needs to startup no missing sensor etc w/tranny ecu well if u have pix email me at skiller_1985@yahoo.com and how much is shipping to 93257

Comment

Working...
      X