ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS/FT:Fully modified Drift-spec RX-7 FC3S Turbo (pics)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT:Fully modified Drift-spec RX-7 FC3S Turbo (pics)

You have to see the car in person to fully appreciate it. It's absolutely gorgeous. The car has just now reached 69K original miles. The interior is nearly flawless (air vents cracked - original carpet is very clean) and the exterior is one-of-a-kind. The low-mile jspec engine and turbo pull hard but could use tuning if ran hard - I use the car as a daily driver so it's never been raced or abused. Clutch, tranny, and brakes are awesome and have great feel. It doesn't like to idle when cold, but after a couple minutes of warming it's fine. The steering rack is leaking and will probably need to be replaced. There are no major problems other than that. The car is located at Ft. Lewis, WA. I'm selling it because I can't afford to keep putting money into it (buying new parts, fixing problems) and I'm worried it will bring me trouble (police, thieves, anything). At this point I just want a "normal" car to use as a daily driver. I will entertain trade offers. I'd prefer a lightly to moderately modified rear/all-wheel drive import or newer sportbike.

**I'm now asking $12,000 OBO. Price is very negotiable. I'm in no hurry to sell the car so please don't try to lowball. I'd prefer to sell to an enthusiast and someone who will take good care of the car.

Email me at jordan.rawr@gmail.com if you are interested. I will also send more hi-res pics on request.

Here is a list of all the mods I can think of:

1990 Mazda RX-7 FC3S Turbo

►Engine
    ▪Low-mile J-spec
    ▪OS Giken twin-plate clutch
    ▪TO4E Garrett compressor, stock exhaust-side hybrid turbo
    ▪Tanabe race exhaust
    ▪HKS Super Mega-Flow intake
    ▪Greddy FMIC
    ▪Blitz DD BOV
    ▪2 additional injectors on custom intake-side IC piping and elbow
    ▪HKS AIC (additional injectors controller)
    ▪HKS PFC F-con
    ▪HKS SBC
    ▪HKS EVC
    ▪HKS turbo timer
    ▪Koyo Aluminum radiator
    ▪Aerodyne radiator baffle plate
    ▪Dual-belt alternator pulley
    ▪Aerodyne engine torque brace bar
    ▪Short-shifter

►Suspension
    ▪HKS Buzz-spec adjustable
    ▪Cusco front sway bar
    ▪Gewalt Street-Arrow 17" rims w/ BRAND NEW TOYO Proxes-4 in rear and TOYO T1-S in front
    ▪Steel-braided brake lines all around

►Exterior
    ▪Full R-magic aero kit
    ▪Run Racing CFP aero hood w/Aerodyne SPL hood mounting brackets
    ▪Fiberglass Aero mirrors
    ▪Wangan wing
    ▪Custom paint and stickers (+50hp)
    ▪Custom rock chips

►Interior
    ▪Aerodyne 4-point rollcage
    ▪Bride Revs seat w/Sparco harness
    ▪Sabelt harness on passenger side
    ▪MOMO steering wheel
    ▪Greddy boost guage, HKS exhaust temp. guage (not working currently) mounted in door air vents
    ▪HKS AIC, F-con, EVC, and SBC mounted on carbon fiber plate (glovebox replaced)
    ▪JVC MP3/CD-RW head unit w/Rockford Fosgate speakers
    ▪Battery relocated behind driver seat

►New Uninstalled parts
    ▪Secret Element Rear camber adjust rod/sublink
    ▪Secret Element Rear-steer eliminator bushings (better rear end feedback)
    ▪Secret Element front steering angle spacers (increases steering 7 degrees for better drift angles)
    ▪Hella 90mm headlight conversion kit

Last edited by jordansays; 09-07-2005, 03:07 PM. Reason: Lowered price.

wow....beutiful...just....beutiful...

Comment

Some more pics...

Comment

wanna trade for a stock N/A FC that need some minor things such as cat-back exuast,rear drivers side axel+assembly? i have bought a lot of new parts for it to...lol i understand if you dont want to, but hell.it was worth the try that car is soo friggen JDM its not even funny! i love it!

Comment

If I may just say that this FC3S is the most beautiful i've seen being sold on drift.com..and well I wish you good luck in your sale and well..i'd honestly give an arm and a leg for it..well maybe two of my cars....if i did give my arm and leg i can't drift..*sigh*..oh well..sorry..unnecessary comments..

Comment

Wow, thanks guys. I'd rather not trade for another FC, sorry. Gonna do the piston thing for awhile... *sigh* Pass the word on if you have someone you know looking for a car. Thanks!

Comment

I know a little song and it goes bump bump bump.

Comment

I'm very very interested in this car. I need to get a hold of my boos to see if he can fund me to buy this car. I was thinking $8,500 becuase i would have to ship it here to New Hampshire, or just go out there and get it. I'm going to ge a hold of my boss asap. I want this car so bad, I'm not a stupid kid that doesnt knwo anything about cars, me and my friends build SR20 conversions in 240's all the time, and i own a FC already but its N/A, and yours is built how i would build it,agian, im very interested!

I will be getting back to you asap!

Comment

Whoops, excuse me... I meant $10,500...

Comment

niiice man..thats too much sex on wheels for one man to handle

good job on the build and good luck on the sale!

Comment

Originally posted by jordansays
                      ▪Custom paint and stickers (+50hp)
                      ▪Custom rock chips
                      Cleaver... ....for such a sex car too bad you have to sell it...try postin it at www.rx7club.com you'll get more responses there for sure...Good luck on the sale...

oh and Bump for such a sex FC...

Comment

where did you find the Secret Element front steering angle spacers???

Comment

NHDrifter - email me when you get the chance.

Mark and FD - thanks. It is a lot of sex to handle, but then again I AM trained to handle almost everything.

Hollywood - www.secretelement.com SEELtuned@aol.com He's a great guy to deal with and ships FAST.

Comment

e-mailed ya, let me know if you got it

thanks -Rich

Comment

Was that 2nd gen in a magazine called, Super Street????

Comment

Working...
                              X