Selling fc parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling fc parts

ok selling corksport catback and test pipe for 350 (msrp 538)
    razo short shifter 50
    turbo 2 hood 100
    mazdaspeed 3 pointharness 50
    series 5 tailights 140
    and a crappy wing for 10 bucks
    and prety much any specially needed parts off of a series 4 gxl
    hurry tho its going to the junkyard soon.

call matt at 504 432 7729 if interested between 6-10 mon-sat anytimeon sunday central time. can be talked down and buyers are responsible for shipping.

i want/need

1.) GXL differential
    2.) rear drivers side axel+assembly
    3.) crapy wing...lol if its the one that comes stock on a S4 GXL

thanks

Comment

i want the s5 tails. Im in the middleeast at the moment, so i will have to paypal. Email me at stephen.lougee@auab.centaf.af.mil

Comment

hey guys sorry but i have no email or anything the only computer i get to use is at work which is heavily monitored (ie no email) so id say give me a call because thats the only way i can communicate with you. if necessary ill deduct the long distance charges from your purchase lol. 600 dollars takes everything guys. the rear end may take me a lil while but call me with a price you think is fair. i work at an acura dealership now so my time is limited. but the rear end and everything im sure i can get for you, again buyer is responsible for shipping. if you want the entire car 800.

Comment

oh yea the crappy wing is jb welded in a certain spot

Comment

the lights would be shipped to my house in PA. So are you not selling the tails seperate? i can paypal. Just give me your paypal, and cost. My zip is 17362

Comment

also conditinon on the lights? Cracks etc? I can not call being im in a war zone with 2 calls per week that go for family members. Paypal is the only way. So let me know

Comment

no cracks or anything it even has the original silicone foam gasket on the back of it. 140 and i dont have a paypal account yet will bewokring on that next week but as of now hurricane katrina.......... so ill talk to you guys in a few days

Comment

just PM me when you get your paypal up. Instead of adding more to this forum topic

Comment

were are you located? is it possible to get some pics maybe? thanks- Tokyo

Comment

sorry guys hurrican katrina has buried the rx7, none of th parts are for sale anymore. thier underwater...... sorry. looking for a home a job and a car if anyone has any.

Comment

Oh man sorry to hear, i hope your able to get everything back in order. I wish i could offer some help, but im stuck over here in iraq, But godspeed, and ill keep you in my prayers

Comment

Working...
                        X