ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Garage cleaning = advan's, lsd's, 180sx bumper...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garage cleaning = advan's, lsd's, 180sx bumper...

alright, cleaning the garage, need some cash to buy other needed parts. I have a set of first gen super advans, I had the wheels taken apart and cleaned, the lip has a nice shine to it and the centers are black 17/7 front 17/8 rear, all have +32 offset, about an inch and a half give or take worth of a lip. give me a reasonable offer and their yours.

next up I have 2 viscous lsd's, one is for a s13 and the other is for an s14 with an abs. if you have an s14 non-abs you can probably gut this pumkin and have someone throw in the lsd along with the flanges. perfect upgrade for those just getting started on drifting, spend less cash till you finally need a 2-way. I'm asking $350 a piece on those.

last, I still have an Msport front bumper up for grabs, never been installed, been sitting in my garage for the past couple of years, nothing too aggressive, just a nice bumper to replace the stock one, I want $250 for that

I live in SoCal, I'd prefer local sales since the parts i'm getting rid of are either heavy or takes up a lot of space, but if your willing to pay for the shipping, I won't stop you. just let me know a zip code and give me awhile to figure out an estimate on how much it'll be to ship out
    here's some pictures
    Attached Files

email me what your asking on the wheels

matthewtylerpowers@yahoo.com

Comment

how much for the advans???

Comment

hey .... im interested in front bumper

hey how low are u willing to go for the front bumper if a reasonable deal ill go pick it up asap.......

Comment

$250 is as reasonable as it gets, I know for a fact it is authentic and no knock-off, i brought it from japan myself. the bumper sells for 600 to 400 on other websites depending if their real Msport or not, so $250 is as reasonable as your going to get.

Comment

bump bump bump bump

Comment

Working...
            X