Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Toyota Corolla GT-S Coupe

****To contact me - chris.nichols@airgas.com or AIM: midcnichols

It's in very nice shape besides having a crappy front bumper. There is NO rust on this car and it has the 1.6L DOHC Fuel injected 4AGE (obviously) with 155,xxx miles. Also comes with a factory LSD and a 4.44:1 aftermarket ring and pinion. Just installed a brand new Bosch fuel pump and brand new battery.

The reason the front of the car is black: I sold the GTS front to my cousin as I was planning on purchasing an aftermarket front. The fenders are BRAND new stock replacements and I didn't want them to rust so I sprayed them with some black engine enamel I had on hand.

Car runs perfect and has no mods besides the ring and pinion. Everything functions properly...not sure about the A/C as I haven't driven it enough to find out even (most likely just needs a recharge). I've only had the car about a year and it sat for most of it, but still fires right up and drives fine. I was told by the previous owner that the clutch has only about 5k miles on it and I believe him.

When installing the new ring and pinion and LSD, all the 20 year old bolts came loose w/out breaking and w/out the use of PB Blaster, etc. Most still had zinc on them. The dash does have some cracks, but overall the interior is in very good shape.

Asking $2500 obo....

****Located in Bowling Green, KY.

man for such a batterd outside, that car is clean inside!
    BUMP

Comment

Working...
    X