Project s13 Socal *Details Inside*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project s13 Socal *Details Inside*

First off, i'm selling this project because I'm finding i really dont have the time to finish this project with school and everything. What i'm selling here is a very straight bodied rolling s13 hatchback chassis with a KAde motor w/ tranny and an SR20det w/ tranny.

The Chassis is very straight and is painted flat primer black. Interior has already been stripped. No rust on the car anywhere. KAde is sitting in the engine bay but has not been set up yet. I originally was gonna use it til the SR20 motor was ready.

The Sr20det is not being used because it needs a rebuild before it goes back into the SR20. The engine came out of a previous s13 conversion and therefore all electronics are plug and play. Comes with everything inlcluding redtop ecu and wiring harness. Probably needs a new clutch however.

Asking for $2200 for everything. Comes with many extras (ie. extra set of fenders, two SMIC etc). Pics will be up shortly and available through email. Might consider a trade but looking more for money.

Thanks to everyone for looking,
    Mike

interested...

hey if u got pix of everything u mention hit me up .... at skiller_1985@yahoo.com

Comment

dang

where are you located???

Comment

Originally posted by 90s13hatch
        where are you located???
        Located in Downtown LA. Pics will be available after the weekend. I will email you on Monday. Thanks for the interest.

Comment

Emails replied.

Comment

so the car comes with 2 motors? one KA and one SR? dose the KA run?
            email me clint@trackreadyperformance.net

Comment

Working...
            X