ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1999 Subaru 2.5RS(supercharged) for sale in colorado springs, COLORADO (PIC ADDED!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1999 Subaru 2.5RS(supercharged) for sale in colorado springs, COLORADO (PIC ADDED!)

SOLD (forever ago)
    Last edited by Fiver2; 12-29-2015, 05:23 PM.

i have a s14 for sale

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16302

check it out.

Comment

I would consider buying it if i can sell mine. heh

Comment

leme know keep me posted.

Mike

sl3mike@yahoo.com

Comment

beautiful,,,, absolutely beautiful

Comment

Unfortunetly i think i may have bent a valve or somthing. The cars price has droped to 10k. My loss, your gain.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiver2
              Unfortunetly i think i may have bent a valve or somthing. The cars price has droped to 10k. My loss, your gain.
              That thing runs a 15.1 in the 1/4 mile?...That slow as hell. You'd get whooped by my Dime.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_S13
                That thing runs a 15.1 in the 1/4 mile?...That slow as hell. You'd get whooped by my Dime.
                Keep in mind the altitude. lol
                Plus the car isnt made for 1/4 mile. Its made for rally and/or motorcross.
                I think id be in the VERY low 14's in cali...

Comment

I don't mean to offend you in anyway but my friend drives a 4 door saturn that ran 14.6 in the quarter and it's only got a short shifter.

Good luck on the sale though and your right it's not geared for the straights so who cares haha

Comment

Originally posted by RotaDrift
                    I don't mean to offend you in anyway but my friend drives a 4 door saturn that ran 14.6 in the quarter and it's only got a short shifter.

Good luck on the sale though and your right it's not geared for the straights so who cares haha

Hmmm thats a crazy saturn then. I could definatly see a redline doing that or maybe even the V6 one but thats about it.

The stock time on a 2004 Saturn Ion Redline is 0 - 60 6.3 and 1/4 mile 15.3

These are at sea level. So i dunno. lol
                    No offence taken. If im slow and i can beat stock wrx's and ANY stock mustang then that means those are REALLY slow. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fiver2
                      Keep in mind the altitude. lol
                      Plus the car isnt made for 1/4 mile. Its made for rally and/or motorcross.
                      I think id be in the VERY low 14's in cali...
                      Sorry Bud for hi-jacking this thread! lol. SOrry.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_S13
                        Sorry Bud for hi-jacking this thread! lol. SOrry.
                        lol, not a big deal. More people have prolly viewed this post now.

Comment

Yeah i'm not sure if he lied or maybe he ran the 1/8 mile and thought it was the quarter, he is a burnout so who knows haha, hey free bump for a spered subie

Comment

ALRIGHT!!!
                            So my car has something mechanicaly wrong with it now tho.
                            Should be able to be fixed for 1k or under.
                            That is why the price has droped to 10,000. OBO.
                            Check the link!!
                            http://www.rs25.com/classifieds/show...hp?product=758

Please buy so i can get a Corolla!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X