rx7 fc turbo/ 1995 240 se **socal**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rx7 fc turbo/ 1995 240 se **socal**

im selling my 87 gxl with turbo swap. the engine has nearly 3000 miles on a mazda reman, blew an apex seal the other day. dont know how and dont know why. it has a couple of mods like blitz bov and 3 inch downpipe s5 tailights and other stuff but i cant think of right now. its white and the body is in decent condtion. the body has 127,000 miles on the chassis. clean title and registered tags, it ranned high 13's

The other car im selling is a 1995 240sx se, it runs perfect no problems at all. its blk and is completly stock. the only bad is i think that the hood and side fender are primered. the interior is 9/10 its great on gas. email me at motoxguy1520@aol or im me at motoxguy1520 on aim. salvaged title

for PICS i will try to get them asap .

i really have no idea what to ask for the fc. give me a resonable offer. the s14 i would like to get about 4k but i can work things out. i also will consider trades for ? im also looking for a s13/sr if possible i can trade BOTH cars also looking for good running turbo ll
    please email me for questions.

the s14 is great on gas so poeple this is good for who is trying to save money.

id really like the fc.. are you sure its an apex seal? email me with list of stuff you put on (including swap) and a price im thinkin around 1300 tell me what you think is fair. im in new orleans so shipping would be out of the question for another 2 weeks ish so no rush if we work somethin out. thanks man email me jdmmattdrift@yahoo.com thanks alot man oh yea some pics would be great too

Comment

Working...
    X