TRADE: Sportbike for your Car!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRADE: Sportbike for your Car!!!!

I recently sold my drift car to buy my sportbike. And due to present circumstances, I need a car again. So I am willing to trade my bike for your car. The deal should be somewhat equal even if that means cash has to be thrown in with the trade. And that means I am willing to throw in money if your car is worth it. So here's some info

Year: 2005
    Make: Kawasaki
    Model: Ninja ZX-6R
    Mileage: 3500
    Title: Clean
    Color: Plasma Blue
    Condition: 100% perfect condition. Never been dropped etc. There is not one scratch on this bike.

I bought this bike in May of this year for $9000. It has always been garaged and dealer maintained. I have changed the oil every 1500 miles and use MOTUL 300v Full Synthetic. This bike is VERY fast and was chosen by Performance Bikes Magazine as the best 600 of 2005.

The only modification that I made to this bike is the Puig DB Windscreen which helps with wind protection and makes the bike look very sharp!

I am willing to trade for almost anything. Just make it interesting.

You can email me at sac20980@csus.edu if you are interested, I rarely have time to check the boards, thanks.

^^This is the actual bike.
    Last edited by 707_ViCiOuS; 09-23-2005, 11:10 PM.

what part of norcal and how many ccs? willing to trade for stock 89 240sx + $?

Comment

it's a 600cc bike

Comment

Its 636cc's to be exact. And I would be willing to trade for the 240 depending on how much cash is involved...

Comment

bump.............

Comment

Working...
          X