FS: 1989 240sx coupe with RB20 project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1989 240sx coupe with RB20 project

hey if some of you have seen my posting in the past my buddy and i were bulding a RB20 powered coupe for a friend of ours (she's a 50 year old hawaiian lady who was wanting to get into drifting) ... but she has had some infortunate event in her life. her father-in-law commited sucicide, and she just lost her job (she was a physical therapist) and now she's not wanting to do anything more with the car and just wants rid of it. plus, it's been in my garage for about 4 or 5 months now so i second that one as well. she just doesn't want to put anymore money into it and quite frankly unless she wants it, i'm not gonna' do any more work on it b/c i hate doing free labor (for friends it's ok, but not for anyone else).

so anyway as it shakes down it's a 1989 coupe, white, 160,xxx miles, fairly straight outside, inside is ok. we were planning on gutting the interior but it's all there. the backseat is in good condition, the dash has some cracks (but not too bad). the body is in good condition, but could use some touch ups at a body shop. motor is a RB20DET (in car) out of a R32 with tranny and ecu. motor is in the car, but not wired or hosed up. comes with the R32 harness, tranny (in car), and sidemount intercooler, and R32 radiator (in car). what needs to be done to this car to get it running:

1) wiring
    2) hoses/fuel
    3) hook up the pedal for the manual tranny out of the skyline and run the lines
    4) drop in the driveshaft
    5) run exhaust

you might want to also:

6) instal larger fuel pump
    7) upgrade suspension.

basically it's a project car, but she is only asking what she has in it which is $3,350.

that price will include the R32 RB20DET (already mounted in car), wiring harness, ECU, tranny (mounted in car), R32 radiator (in car as well) R32 sidemount intercooler, and R32 pedals.

i'll be posting pics up this week, but if you're really interested PM me and i'll e-mail them to you sooner. car is in las vegas area.
    Last edited by JonnySlick; 10-14-2005, 01:25 PM. Reason: *item sold*

some pics of the swap. will have a pic of the car itself when i get home tonight.

Comment

***bump***

Comment

would you sell as rolling shell, no motor, if so I'd be interested in the car itself.

Comment

naa gotta' go together. anyway, it's already sold.

Comment

Working...
          X