ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S13 NA Motor project for CHEAP!!! B4 the weekend special.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S13 NA Motor project for CHEAP!!! B4 the weekend special.

S13 SR20DE motor w/ 5-spd tranny. JUN Ultralight flywheel and Exedy clutch. Comes with GTi-R 4-throttle and 444cc top feed injectors that reqires nothing more than drilling a few holes to make it fit on the motor. Add Megasquirt n spark and this will be a nice NA motor. Add a few more mods and it will kill. I am selling it because I am abandoning my S13 project for a new project. Also comes with nismo motor and tranny mounts and anything else you want off the car. If you pick it up before the end of the weekend 700 bucks and I will also throw in a set of '91 Silvia brakes. They are bigger than stock 240 brakes and still fit under stock wheels, US parts for the '89 Maxima are the replacement parts so they are easy to get! No wiring harness, ecu or dizzy. Supposedly it will run on KA stuff if you use the normal intake manifold and injectors that also come with it.

Located in Ventura, CA, south of Santa Barbara, north of LA. I MIGHT be able to deliver in the surrounding area maybe even into LA for 50 bucks more. Cash only, no shipping.

E-mail: projectd@adelphia.net

I check it all the time. some pics can be seen at http://users.adelphia.net/~projectd/forsale.html
    Last edited by LOVMUFN; 09-30-2005, 07:03 AM.

Last chance, here is a video of it running.

http://users.adelphia.net/~projectd/trip.MOV
    Last edited by LOVMUFN; 09-30-2005, 07:03 AM.

Comment

OMG, you guys kill me 650.00 final price.

Comment

What's with the smoke?

Comment

It is excess water/coolant that is on the radiator getting hot and evaporating (turning to steam).

Comment

i live in oxnard

does the motor come wit the ecu and stuff?
            if so i'll buy if not already sold hit me up on aim NashTheDrifter, any how i can give u 600 for it but i have 2 sell my Ka24de and my ka24e , and do u know where i can get headers for that motor

Comment

Lets all take a look see at the last 2 scentences of the first paragraph.

Originally posted by LOVMUFN
              No wiring harness, ecu or dizzy. Supposedly it will run on KA stuff if you use the normal intake manifold and injectors that also come with it.
              Now that your question is answered. You can get headers in Japan but they will center punch the steering shaft so you are pretty much SOL if you have an S13 or S14. I have a fujitsubo header for it, it might work on something not an S13 or S14 but I dont own something I want to try it on. For 600 bucks I'll give you the tranny. Last weekend ended 2.5 days ago.
              Last edited by LOVMUFN; 10-05-2005, 10:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X