Selling my S14 Zenki!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling my S14 Zenki!!

I'm selling my baby! She'll be officially up for sale just after X-mas. I'm wanting to get $7.5 to $9k out of her, anything less I wouldn't consider. I was planning on finishing her off with a little more suspension work & Of course an SR, but I've decided to start working on something else. Heres some pics...Current list of parts & upgrades below. Serious inquiries ONLY. Thanks

Exterior:
    Fresh paint (original ruby red pearl)
    Msport full body kit
    Zenki Silvia grill
    Custom pulled & rolled rear fenders (no bondo)
    Shaved rear Se wing

Interior:
    Mostly stock but extremely clean!
    B&M Short shifter
    Nismo Leather knob
    Alpine 9830 Mp3 player
    Diamond audio M3 components
    Crossovers are mounted in center console
    Avital 4400 lcd 2way communication alarm w/ window module
    Cold AC
    Yes, the cruise still works! haha

Engine:
    Stock ka24de with 180k
    Motor was rebuilt/replaced before I owned this car Its too stong to have that many miles on it. I ran it once @ the track..15.8
    RSR ex mag Gt2 catback
    Injen intake

Suspension:
    Bkk true type coilovers (machine poilished, ride height & preload adjustable)
    Brembo cross drilled/slotted rotors w/ Axxis ultimate pads all the way around
    Gram Lights 57 pros (Gold obviously) 18x10 rr 18x9 fr
    Car is sponsered by Kelly tires who is owned by Goodyear. Rr tires are Goodyear F1 245/40; Fr tires are Kelly hpt chargers 225/40. All four have 95% tread left.

Recently replaced parts; Tranny, Clutch set, Altenator, Rack & pinion, PS pump, Belts, Front hubs, Most interior plastic pieces.
    Last edited by cypher5150; 09-28-2005, 06:04 PM.

bump bump for a CLEAN A$$ car wish i had 7.5 and i'd buy it good luck man

Comment

Thanks alot for the compliment & the bump!

Comment

do you have anymore photos of the car. i am interested in the car and i just wanted to see more photos of the car.

by the way the car is very clean and looks great

Comment

I have a ton of phots old and new.. I can also take pics of anything you like and post it.. For now thought there is a gallery HERE

Thanks for the compliment on the car..

Comment

is it clean title? does it have a moonroof? how many miles on the chassis?

Comment

No moonroof & there is 180k on the chassis... I have a small loan on it which will be paid off before or when someone buys it.

Comment

wait!!! UR IN KANSAS?!?! hum....i might have to consider this if u say itll be officially for sale after Xmas.....do u have say the stock catback and maybe the bumpers too?? o..and the stock wheels??
                Last edited by craziazzmofo66; 10-01-2005, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
                  wait!!! UR IN KANSAS?!?! hum....i might have to consider this if u say itll be officially for sale after Xmas.....do u have say the stock catback and maybe the bumpers too?? o..and the stock wheels??
                  I have the stock Se alloy wheels & tires, No Stock exhaust (had holes) & No bumpers (had deep nicks in the poly so I sold them). Bumpers are cheap and easy to find if you are wanting stocks.
                  Just as an update I have gotten offers to $8500.00
                  Sorry for the delay of getting back..

Comment

Working...
                  X