ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FOR SALE fully tuned 91 GTR (in the U.S.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE fully tuned 91 GTR (in the U.S.)

Yes, i know what you are thinking... a Nissan Skyline GTR i the U.S. it cannot be true, well let me be the first to tell you it is! This car was bought in Japan last year, and shipped to the U.S. I am selling the car as an off road only, unless you can work out legalization or turn it into a race car. The car is a 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Mods include Power enterprises 48/52 Turbines, HKS EVC, F-con V pro EMS, MAP airflow system, Full tune exhaust, Front and rear strut tower braces, Tein racing suspension with the stiffness controller inside the car, HKS intake, Drivers side MOMO cup seat with 4 point harnesses from sparco, brembo brakes on all 4 wheels, R34 GTR magnesium 18in rims, Rocket Dancer Carbon Fiber front lip spoiler, various fuel system and transmission upgrades, The rest of the mods are too lengthy to list. it has just over 100,000kms on the body, and 30,000 on the engine. This car is my baby, i have never run it on less than 104 octane fuel, I had planned on keeping this car for a long time, but the navy has said otherwise. The dyno on the car puts 435.5 HP to all four wheels. I am serious about selling it but only if you are serious about buying it, so this means serious inquiries ONLY! I have pictures at my disposal should you like to see them. Any questions PM me or E-mail me at Fallenprnce@yahoo.com.

by the way the car is located in Phoenix, AZ
    Last edited by Fallenprnce; 10-06-2005, 02:56 AM.

damn dude, if it came down to either the navy or a gt-r, i'd find a new line of work. Thats just me though. bump for the sickest car on this forum

Comment

i may be interested. please send some pictures and more info to kouki3015@yahoo.com

Comment

me as well send pics to..rps13drifter05@yahoo.com

Comment

I am also very interested, please send what you have to isaac_cobb@dell.com

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Norikumiin
            damn dude, if it came down to either the navy or a gt-r, i'd find a new line of work. Thats just me though. bump for the sickest car on this forum
            lol dude, thats like screwing over your career (or commission) for a car...a GTR wont earn you nearly as much money as you put into, while on the other hand a career gives you way more money than you put into it.

bump for a GT-R

Comment

Working...
            X