1986 300zx turbo FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 300zx turbo FS

Since I have bought another project I need to sell my 1986 300zx Turbo 5sp.
    A list of the mods and some pics are on my website @ www.battleprepgarage.com Along with the car I will include some extra front lower control arms for a 87 Z (gives about .4 deg extra neg camber), a modified rear crossmember for more rear camber adjustment, and an exedy clutch kit. The car is being sold with the stock 16" turbo wheels for $2500. With the Volk racing wheels and brand new 1 1/4" spacer adapters I will let it go for $3000. If you have any questions PM me or email me at eric@battleprepgarage.com

Here is a pic.
    Attached Files

Comment

Anybody interested? Still for sale!!!!!!

Comment

Bump!! Now for sale for $2500 with the Volks and spacers!!!!

Comment

Just sent PM

Comment

Bump!! Still for sale. Local pickup prefered unless customer arranges shipping (I have no clue how to ship it or what it costs). And no payments excepted, cash up front only ( have had over 5 offers from people wanting me to take payments, lol).

Comment

Still waiting on additional pics, interior shots etc... Ill shoot you another e-mail.

Comment

Sorry about the long wait on more pics, with work I am having a hard time getting pics during the day. Took some this morning of the interior and a couple of the new wheel fitment with the spacers installed. I will post them tonight after I get home from work.

Comment

Here are some more exterior pics...

And finally some interior pics...

The leather is pealing a little on the steering wheel

The crack on the drivers door panel

Couple tears on the back seats from transporting the old cat w/ downpipe, oops

AVC-R

Comment

car has been sold!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X