WTT/FS - S14 for FC TurboII w/ another TurboII engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT/FS - S14 for FC TurboII w/ another TurboII engine

ive been thinking about selling my FC. i just finished the 91 JDM S5 motor swap but i got a notice from the city about swapping my own motor. so im no longer allowed to work on the car where it is (my driveway). im looking for a s14 5 speed. heres the deal with the FC. its an original 87 TII that i swapped the 91 motor into. its spray painted white due to the last owners inability to nicely paint the car. it has a blown front diff mount (ebay 45 bucks). it also comes with the original 87 TII motor. the 91 motor is dropped in and cranks but before i could do all the perfecting to get it running i got cited. im either looking for 3000 for the car and trade for a 5spd s14.

my AIM is b18c5b16b

damn bro... your city suck. Tell that shitty neighbors of your to fawk-off. Whats the deal on that? You wanna fill me in? Is this the same thing my buddy was telling me about... that Sr20DeT's are illegal (i know they were illegal to begin with but that you'll get fined 2g)?

Comment

its not the motor there hasseling me about. its the fact that im doing a motor swap in my driveway. they say that all the fluids and oil are dangerous even tho i didn't let any of the spills reach the end of the driveway. so yea gotta do what i have to. if i can't work on it might as well pass it down to someone who would finish it off for me

Comment

how much do you want for it all?

Comment

having second thoughts about getting rid of it. might just send it to a shop. ill let you know what happens

Comment

Working...
          X