WTB: 4Lug Wheels in San Diego.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 4Lug Wheels in San Diego.

Hello everyone..im looking for a set of 4 lug wheels because my donuts are getting bald from drifting. Im hoping for something thats probly a 15 or 16 inch rim with good tires left. 4x114.3 pattern. Aftermarket wheels or stock..just let me know what you have. I really like how the 4 lug wheels from the 97-98 240sx looked like..but i wouldnt really mind buying other oem wheels..just no donuts..so if you have anything that you wouldnt mind selling please contact me anytime. aiming for someone that lives in san diego since i cant really drive my car far coz tires are bald. im not really planning to spend a grip of money for nice rims..something simple is cool for me.

Contact Info:
    email: randyj@club240.com
    cell: 1-858-7742360
    aim sn: randyj0rdan

i know you said you didnt wanna spend alot, but here are my rims just incase you want them, they are 750 with any used 90 percent tred tire sizes you want.

watanabe rs-8s
    15x7 front
    15x7.5 rear

+30 offset

here are pics,
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v9...b/S3010135.jpg

email me at mttfob@hotmail.com
    im from socal
    moreno valley, ca 92553
    about an hour from you.

Comment

Enkei mesh, 16x8. Brand new 205/40/16 Dunlop FM901. THey look small, but they handle great. The tires have 25 miles on them. Sell the set for 575

Comment

In San Diego

Comment

Originally posted by TrendLineMotor
          Enkei mesh, 16x8. Brand new 205/40/16 Dunlop FM901. THey look small, but they handle great. The tires have 25 miles on them. Sell the set for 575
          what offset?

Comment

haha damn..sorry but i dont really wanna spend that much. thx tho.

Comment

Working...
            X