WTB: Factory 240sx front lip spoiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Factory 240sx front lip spoiler

yeah what the title says...factory lip spoiler for 240sx anyone got one?

What year/model lip do you want? Be more specific.

Comment

Originally posted by Tokyo_X-treme_R
      What year/model lip do you want? Be more specific.

ohhhh ..... well my buddy has a factory lip spoiler on his '89 240sx, and i was asking him about it and he was telling me that nissan only made one lip spoiler which fit the S13 and all generations of the 180'sx (kinda' of a universal thing). i didn't know there was other versions (i was wondering when he told me this if he was right) ...

so anyone got any links or pics to what they all look like so that i can take a look at them?

Comment

there all the same

i have an 89 240sx... the factory lip come on the 89-92 front bumper. the 92-94 front bumper is different. it does not have a lip on it... the 92-94 allso does not have the senter support peace in it. i can e-mail you pics of my car with the front lip and without. max_mad_2000@hotmail.com drop me a line.

Comment

the 89-91 front bumper have a factory lip but the 92-94 bumper is completely different. those dont have a lip at all.

Comment

Thats the Zenki lip and if your looking for one your in luck because I have an extra one forsale, make me a reasonable price.

Here's a pic.

Comment

Working...
            X