FS-89 Coupe in MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-89 Coupe in MI

hi i have a 89 240sx coupe that i am being forced to sell, i recently put in a DOHC motor from a 96 s14.Runs great, no power steering or a/c unfortunatly. Has a stage 3 clutch that is just broken in. Motor itself has 70,000 miles on it chassis has 190k.No rust on the chassis at all, was a california car before i bought it.Has the sport cloth interior, in very good condition except for the rip in the drivers seat which basically comes stock from the factory.I have a bunch of spare misc parts for it.A full interior set for it, front drivers seat cover, pass. full seat, backseats, trunk cover, door panels.A set of stock rims, 2 enkei rs6, and another set of 5 spoke enkei 16's.The stock wheels and the rs6's have tires on them.A urethane sub frame bushing set not installed.The only bad things about the car are that the trunk has screw holes from where there was a trunk rack and wing.And a scratch on the drivers side fender, 2 dents-1 on the rear drivers side rear quarter panel, and the 2nd on the front drivers side fender where the scratch is.4,500$.

contact info-
    248-344-4393, 248-231-6097
    aim-xdarkoxdonniex
    email-sh1fty_5@hotmail.com
Working...
X