KA24DE Meghan Racing Header FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KA24DE Meghan Racing Header FS

i got a meghan racing header that i used on my s14 and im upgrading to a turbo kit so i dont need this anymore, ill take 100 shipped and 75 picked up, i live in nor cal. thanks

That thing work on a S13? I have a S14 engine though.

Comment

exhaust manifolds or headers are exchangeable on ant KA motor single or dual cam, and i dont see why there would be problems with fitment going from the engine bay of a S-14 to S-13

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
        exhaust manifolds or headers are exchangeable on ant KA motor single or dual cam, and i dont see why there would be problems with fitment going from the engine bay of a S-14 to S-13
        The SOHC manifold is different then the DOHC manifold. I know that they are interchangable, I was wondering about the firewall and cat fitment. Is this thing off the car? I remember it when my friend test drove your car, the EGR didn't botl up did it?

Comment

yeah i think they fit but i got a guy pickin it up on friday, sorry. let me know if you need anything else

Comment

How about those S15 front seats? Lol. My S13's suck tremendously

Comment

sorry lol, no parting out im just gonna keep adding to it, and the header is sold

Comment

Working...
              X