WTB: 84-87 Corolla GTS or SR5 hatch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 84-87 Corolla GTS or SR5 hatch

Hello, I am looking for an 84-87 Toyota Corolla Sr5 or GTS hatchback. Interior can be shot to all hell, don't care, it's coming out... paint can suck, don't care, it's getting repainted... motor has to run but not perfect, swapping the motor... No super lemons though, no massive leaks. Dings, dents, are O.K. but no FRAME damage, doing the bodywork myself. Need to get it back to San Diego, and back to Orange for a swap. This will be our shop project. Looking to trade BRAND NEW stereo equipment and/or performance parts for it. I manage both a car stereo shop and a performance shop. Trade is preferrable due to all most of my cash is going into the motorwork and suspension. If some cash necessary, ok. Guaranteed this thing will be out on drift days fairly quickly. Semi-local sellers preferred (so-cal would be nice), don't want to drive out to the boonies only to have to tow the 86 back with my WRX. Please reply. Thank you so much! Look for our Supra in the D1 in February! Email me at kevincrawford96@sbcglobal.net or reply here. Thanks!

Kevin
    Store Manager
    Jasper Performance
    www.jasperperformance.com

i love your wrx..anyway..dude...you going to drift?...

Comment

I "ATTEMPT" to drift my WRX but it is very difficult. I can spin out pretty proficiently. I need a project "drift" car. I know the hachi is difficult and expensive to maintain... but I figure I work at a performance shop, why not. I like small cars, I feel more in control with smaller cars. I have access to people who know a lot about them so... gotta do it. I got to drive one... so much fun! Light too, so I can tow it to the track with my WRX.

Comment

Working...
      X