83 Cressida F/S Los Angeles Area --$1750--

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 83 Cressida F/S Los Angeles Area --$1750--

The car is an 83 Cressida 5spd with the 5MGE. It has 160K original miles, fading paint, minor dents/dings, cracked leather interior, A/C compressor does not work, aftermarket muffler with removable silencer. Engine needs tune up or something, as exhaust is a little smokey. The engine runs strong, and has had a new battery, alternator, and belts in the last 6 months. My grandfather bought this car new, and just sold it to me 6 months ago. I am selling because I'm looking to get a motorcycle. Asking price is $1750.

picturess?

Comment

how is the engine running strong if its smoking? Its not gonna run pretty soon.

Comment

pics????

-Jeff

Comment

Could be oil rings

Comment

no

dude ur car sounds sweet. but the price iz far too high, for that price your car would have to be like an 87-89, props dude 4 ur sale i might be intrested but if you lower ur price im sure every body will want in, so anyways if you decide to lower ur price im pre-pared 2 offer you like 900 dollars for that car ,so yea hit me up, tony_montana240sx@yahoo.com , or post on this forum,

p.s. im soooo toasted but i still want the car ohhhhhhh kayyyy.... bye

Comment

Working...
            X