For Sale Or Trade!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale Or Trade!!!!

I HAVE A 1988 TURBOII 10TH ANNIVERSARY FOR SALE FOR 3K OR TRADE FOR A TWIN CAM HATCH BACK. IM LOCATED IN ATLANTA BUT WILLING TO TRAVEL.
    > HERES A FEW PICTURES OF THE CAR http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/xkalox...RgW3DBEHbT392R

91 240sx hatch

I have a Ka24de 91 240sx SE. GREAT condition. Im looking to get a TII. Lemme know. im in Appleton WI so if you are interested we could meet halfway. Email me at eejjkk@gmail.com. Its a stock 91 SE. NO rust NO dents NO aftermarket. It is in PERFECT condition. 193,000 miles. 5 spd SE with VLSD. I replaced the seat because the old one was rough. The paint is great. New brakes all around. It is DARK charcoal grey, almost black. I removed the rear wing and patched up the evidence (every hatchback owner does this) it looks great. Lemme know if you are interested. I just got some nice BBS wheels for it that I havent put on yet that I will throw in. They are 4x114.3 so they will do no good with a TII.

Comment

???????????????

what happened to everyone?
      i tought everyone wanted a 10th a.e

Comment

Originally posted by FredyGuevara79
        what happened to everyone?
        i tought everyone wanted a 10th a.e
        Well i think its more of the line that nobody has money now and days, well i know i dont......damn

Comment

yes.

i agree with you on that 100%
          im so broke i have to sell my toy.
          aint that a bit*h?

Comment

hey

i'm intrested in the rx-7 i have a 92 240 with a ka24de 5spd tranny no power options and no sunroof i am willing to trade ohh i am located in boston

Comment

no thank you

no thanx bud... need something bigger

Comment

oh oh

^%#^%$^%$&*#$^###%$....... fu*k!!!!
                on the way to ny not even two hrs out my wife's car breaks down, and i really want to go up to see my family so in order for that to happen i have to pay for the car to get fixed asap... so heres the deal ill let this lil shyt go for cheap it went from 3k to 2.5 without the kit... now for today and only today if someone picks this car up nov 23. ill let it go for 2k pls pls pls pls dammit how about 1,800? anytakers... my number 770 900 9841... for today only if nothing goes down today consider this deal lost!!!!!

Comment

?

any takers?

Comment

dang man...if only i had the money for that....

Comment

still for sale

whats up guys, since no one had any offers, and i couldnt get my wifes car fixed on time. i decided to drive the car up to ny and try my luck up there... so if theres any serious buyers {no tire kickers} you know who you are... email me @ fredyguevara79@aol.com
                      oh yea the price is 2,500 for the car 900 for the bomex body kit... if you want them both its for 3k. bump bump bump for sweet deal but whatever well see what happens

Comment

anyone out there?

Comment

bump

bump

Comment

I've got a 1992 grey S13 hatch in Gainesville, about an hour north of Atlanta. It's lacking the bottom of the back seat and carpet interior wise. Has a new oem nissan clutch with about 4-5k miles on it. It had a minor dent in the driver side front fender that was repaired and is now primered, and the passenger door also had minor damage so it was fixed and primered as well. The hatch was rusted from the wing so that was repaired and primered also. There is a minor dent that you can barely notice on the drivers side rear quarter right in front of the rear bumper, which is an easy fix. If you interested, let me know I can be reached at 678-936-7228. Here are a few pictures:

It has extended lug studs and open ended tuner lugs so it could fit a set of 15x6.5 sparco wheels on it. I still have all the stock stuff which could be put back on as well as the stock wheels which would be put back on.
                            -Zach

Comment

still for sale

anyone interested???

Comment

Working...
                              X