'89 Rx-7 n/a for sale, Orlando

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '89 Rx-7 n/a for sale, Orlando

Hey guys, I'm putting up my '89 Rx-7 n/a for sale. For a ton of pics, e-mail me through my addy below but please read through thoroughly first.

-New Radiator
    -New Diegen clutch
    -New clutch slave cylinder
    -New clutch master cylinder
    -Rebuilt Transmission with less than 100 miles
    -New fuel pump
    -New flywheel
    -New Optima battery
    -FRESH new tires (4) lol
    -JDM Turbo II hood with labels
    -New exhuast resonator
    -maybe a few other things I'm not remembering..?
    -Race style custom seats
    -New speedometer cable

Exterior - Car could use a paint job, it recieved a cheap one via the previous owner... Front bumber was removed after a friendly old lady decided she had to backup into my car! A front bumper kit could resolve that one. Other than that, a few dings and dents but nothing heartbreaking. Lights work beautifully, although my lower right blinker lights but doesn't blink after old lady touched me.

Interior - Stripped down to bare floor and wires in about 90%. Seats are comfy!

Under-hood - I blew the rear rotor of my 13b (closest to the driver) after a previous radiator leak/failure (reason for new radiator). Ran a few times after that, but finally gave in. Engine's external's have been removed to prepare it for a Turbo II engine swap (est. $950 via www.jdmaddiction.com), however I've decided to pass this project on to someone else. Wiring harness has NOT BEEN cut yet, so if you decide to undo and re-sell that, you may.

Car will include, but not limited to, unwired ECU, radiator fan shroud (necessary to re-cover radiator after replacement of engine), alternator, down-pipe (removed as well), intake manifolds, fan, and many more engine externals. I will include a list of what you'll need for your Turbo II swap.

You can contact me through phone, 407-443-6362 , but I'd rather keep things online so please e-mail me: Dipz@cfl.rr.com (don't use the e-mail thing through here!) Thank you.
Working...
X