tons of jdm s14 parts..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tons of jdm s14 parts..

Ok guys im doing a rb26 swap and a wide body so i have alot of parts...
    SR20det with 27k on it full swap with nismo mounts hks short shifter blitz lm front mount with pipes. a rfl bov..blitz full exhaust turbo back...high flow cat... have skyline front brakes with drilled n slotted rotors..i have a set of adr m sports black with chrome deep dish good toyos on them...a set of bride carbon fiber racing seats with brackets and sparco comp 3 inch harnesses...a momo steering wheel a hkb hub "quick release" jdm rear seats..i also have a aeros s14 jdm front bumper a set of zenki jdm headlights and blinkers..a full vertex body kit in perfect shape and a navan spoiler...stock hood and stock trunk and stock jdm tails...just call me 845-406-7564 Joe

Could you post prices and maybe pics

Comment

How much for:
      blitz full exhaust turbo back
      sparco comp 3 inch harnesses
      full vertex body kit

I want pics of these parts to please
      r_devilz@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Kevin..

Comment

interested in seat and motor let me know on prices! and shipping 2 Beaumont CA usa 92223
        thanks

-Riley

Rps13drifter05@yahoo.com

Comment

yeah!! how about some pictures?!?!? H0w much for the complete sr swap?

Comment

interested in jdm kouki front bumper, jdm bumper lights, bride seats. let me know your price for all those items. email me at kouki3015@yahoo.com i am in alhambra 626 area, let me know if you are closeby. thank you

Comment

also pricing for the blitz turbo back exhaust and hi flow cat too. sorry, i didnt know your front bumper is zenki, but still interested in the bride seats and the exhaust. thank you, let me know your price. kouki3015@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X