ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS in SoCAL: Old school Mazda RX-7. Will come w/ MANY EXTRA PARTS. My loss is ur gain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS in SoCAL: Old school Mazda RX-7. Will come w/ MANY EXTRA PARTS. My loss is ur gain

what up to everyone here! just when i thought i decided to finally keep the car for myself, i must bring it back to the market since my family has 7 cars and this one literally just sits all the way in the front of driveway, which means the car's rarely driven. i need my driveway space back so i don't have to move multiple cars when i go to school or run errands or what not.

but if some of you have recalled my past listing about this car, i did not include the extra goodies that will NOW come along with the purchase of the car.

to the potential buyer:
    on top of the car, i will also include a spare rotary motor, a VERY RARE RX-2 nikki carburator, air pump(s), a front end diffuser, multiple spare miscellaneous interior pieces, distributors, stock and aftermarket exhausts such as borla, exhaust manifolds, FC intake manifold, 3" full exhaust piping, an extra pair of stock seats, a very good condition spare transmission, alternator, aftermarket Carter fuel pump etc... BESIDES THIS, THERE ARE ALSO EVEN MORE OTHER PARTS THAT I WILL THROW IN THIS DEAL. i just don't have them all on top of my head right now.

here are very detailed pictures and specifications of the car.

Exterior
    - Mazdatrix Pacifica complete body kit
    - aftermarket H4 headlights (instead of fixed headlight housings)
    - Factory Sunrise Red paint job (repainted roughly 3 years ago)
    the paint job it has now would be rated 7.5-8 out of a 10 scale from minor
    dents. there is also a minor fender bender on the passenger side front fender
    - foglights
    - windshield has minor crack, but nothing to be hyped up or worried about
    - vented and lifted factory hood (looks very much alike as the Do Luck supra hood)
    - detachable glass sunroof
    - smoked tail lights
    - Hayame hood pins
    - power mirrors
    - removed side moldings
    - overall condition: 8.5 out of 10

Interior
    - factory seats in good condition. only driver side shows wear and tear which is very common for old school mazda's
    - rear section is completely gutted, but will come complete rear panel interior minus rear carpeting and tar since i've gutted the car partially
    - carpeting in very good condition
    - HVAC controls all work, but the fan blower might be needing service soon since the air blowing is very weak in comparison of the way it should be working.
    - rare MOMO Monte Carlo steering wheel with hub
    - GTU-S shift knob (balanced and weighted)
    - leather door panels in great condition; no tears
    - dashboard in great condition as well as it shows no signs of age; no cracks, fading, and what not
    - all lights work
    - power windows
    - overall condition: 9 out 10

Motor
    - Factory 6 port 13b w/ 9.4:1 compression ratio rotors (140k) never had problems and still no problems. this is because i don't race the car or beat the hell out of the motor
    - grounding kit
    - direct fire ignition upgrade (as opposed to factory points used during the 70s-80s)
    - Racing Beat road race header
    - performance exhuast pipes
    - Racing Beat exhuast
    - removed a/c system and lines (but i think i still have it around)
    - changed spark plugs and wires 500 miles ago
    - Factory RE-EGI variable intake manifold
    - Pontiac Fiero electric fan conversion with manual thermoswitch
    - 20w50 oil in summer and 10w-30 oil during winter
    - SE oil cooler
    - i will also include an FC complete intake manifold for the future owner can tinker with and install in the car
    - FC fuseable links upgrade

Drivetrain
    - GSL-SE transmission; no grinds whatsoever
    - Limited Slip Differential
    - Lucas synthetic oils and red line synthetics only used in tranny and LSD
    - Wheel bearings in good condition as well as driveshaft and halfshafts
    - overall condition: 9.5 out 10

Brakes
    - New pads 2000 miles ago
    - resurfaced rotors
    - dot 3 and above brake fluid

Suspension
    - Factory springs
    - tokico shocks on rear and factory shocks on front
    - Mazdatrix strut spacer on front driver side (this corrects the uneven front ride height that are common in 1st gens rx7's)
    - overall condition: 8 out of 10

Wheels
    - factory GSL-SE 14" rims
    - Works Fins w/ more than 90% tire life are also available but will have to pay extra. but who knows, if you catch me on a good mood maybe i'll even throw it in the deal! these wheels and tires cost me close to $1000 since i had them redone and polished
    - AR centerlines also optional (extra)

and did i mention that i've only logged on approximately 2,000 miles since last year? so you guys know this car's been taken care of.

this is as detailed as i can get folks. i am selling you a car that is good to go and does not have any current problems.

here are pictures. i will add more in due time

Price: $5,000 Or Best Offer for this nice RX-7.
    i believe what i'm asking for is fair for the condition of the car. 8 out of 10 overall. and this car is already a classic to most car collectors and enthusiasts alike. this is a good alternative for those looking for lower mileage old school cars, unlike the many AE86 that have more than 200k on them.

this is definitely a good old school project car for someone to do. these cars can readily accept a lot of diferent swaps such as a Ford v8 5.0, Chevy LS1 v8 5.7, 13b-RE Cosmo, 13b-REW, Honda F22 motor, and the list just keeps going.

if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to email me: rays777@gmail.com or AIM: Rac1ng Beat

i will only entertain cash offers or a trade for a Mazda Protege Wagon 5 or Mazda Miata. this will be for my brother's college car so ergonomics, gas mileage, and low key profile (cop radar that is) are very important. i will only consider those in good condition.

please do not waste my time as i do not want to waste yours if you do not plan on buying my car or is just looking for a joy ride as i am already in a hectic schedule w/ my family and school.

thank you very much for your time. take care and God bless.

- Ray

the heart of Mazda

The idea of a rotary engine is centuries old. It was the German self taught engineer Felix Wankel who after years of inventing, and he claims "liverish induced dreams caused by an excess of Christmas Pudding" who first made the classic 3 sided rotor spinning within a peanut shaped bore.Many manufacturers patented and built the rotary. Only NSU, Citroen, and Mazda put engines in production cars, Citroen gave up quickly, and NSU was destroyed by the rotaries unreliability. Only Mazda persevered, being virtually bankrupted several times. Mazda went on to be recognised as the maker of the rotary engine.

Comment

up t0p for the whole world to see

Comment

please bump after viewing, thanks.

Comment

Comment

I remember this car. Still looking good. Like I said before post it on rx7club if you don't get any bites here. People there are always drooling for a clean first gen

Comment

Originally posted by RotaDrift
              I remember this car. Still looking good. Like I said before post it on rx7club if you don't get any bites here. People there are always drooling for a clean first gen

yeah, totally man!

thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X