FS: 89' Nissan 240sx or trade in WI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 89' Nissan 240sx or trade in WI

Please read carefully!! $1500 o.b.o(I'm willing to lower the price)Sold as is/ 89' nissan 240sx hatchback automatic rwd 2.4L ka24e starts up and runs/ 145k miles on the engine and chassis/ exterior is grey and the interior in in "Good" conition/ oem 15inch wheel with 205/50/15 kuhmo tires all around and has 75% treads/ power windows, locks, brake, and steering/ it's has Moonroof flips-up/ I replace all 4 rotors and calipers (Needs New Pads)/Struts and springs in front are fine, but rear needs to be replace(struts only)/ pioneer mp3/cd player and speakers(Frnt/R)/ Apexi N1 exhaust tip(Very deep sound).

Reason 4 selling it: I have two 240sx's and need to sell one of them and this 240sx is my favorite one!

Problems: Needs body work(rusts), struts, brake pads, unknown motor sound(Doesn't over heat or affect the driving condition), tranny slips from time to time, and egr valve needs cleaning.

Thank you for looking!!! Please contact me at: drftnslidedon@yahoo.com for pictures or more infor.....the car is in Milwaukee, WI.
    (Will not ship!)

I'm also willing to trade for manual only: 85'/86' Toyota Corolla(AE86) Hatchback only, FC3S 89-92' Mazda RX-7 Turbo or Non, 90-up Toyota Mr2 Turbo or non, or any year Suzuki Hayabusa Bike. It also has to start and run.
    Last edited by drfterx414; 01-02-2006, 05:44 AM.

This car is still for sale!!!!!!

Any takers...............???

Comment

Working...
    X