No announcement yet.

FS 73 mango SOCAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ,if you want to buy the car give me your email addy,and I will send pics to you direct,or let me know how to post pics here,you must forgive me for not knowing how,but I am a very busy guy so your detailed assistance would be highly appreciated otherwise K.I.M,PEACE

Comment

Hey 05mo515 whats up dude ,arent you from Portland(panic mode),anyhow Darren will be driving my MK3 SUPRA as much as we can in mostly the west coast events,and also we will soon start to rep PANIC MODE here in CA all day. So guess what its on, PANIC MODE CA chapter,gove me your email addy I can send you pics just for the hell of it.So are you coming to cali to buy my car,LOLLOL,ask Darren about it he can tell you.Hit me up . PANIC MODE, CA chapter motha *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*as,what

Comment

Hey man I'm up in WA but drive with those guys all the time at events. As you can see in my sig I'm driving Matt's car

Send me the pics and I'll host and post them for you

Comment

BUMP I want to sell this fine peice of toyota history LMK .Motivated seller lets make a deal

Comment

BUMP this weak only 3G cash takes it all so you got til 3-19-06 to make it happen this is no BS if you got 3g you got yourself a cleans mango if you need pics ,give me an address,PEACE TTT

Comment

Working...
            X