Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Making your car ready for sale

Guys:
    Thought I'd share with you a neat little trick to help you make your cars ready for sale.

Now, the reason I wanted to share this is because I looked at tons of cars and 99% of the were needlessly shabby and roaches. With 1 hour's worth of work, your car would be so much more attractive to the buyer.

Here's a couple of tips;

Engine should be clean: to clean, spray Simple Green all over engine and fire walls on a slightly-warm engine. Hose off using gentle pressure. Drench everything black under the hood with Armor All and walk away. 15 minutes later, no scrubbing, the engine looks new. I've been using this trick for 20 years.

Interior: Spray Armor All on a damp sponge, wipe down entire interior. Clean out all trash, vacuum car and for God's sake, put in an air freshener.

Exterior: Wash and clean windows with Windex and crumpled up newspaper.

I know we've all been told that we need to use special products from Mother's or Meguiar's, but doing these few things can add to resale value and you can use items around the house with no out of pocket.

Hope this helps you get the most from your sale.

is this some kind of joke??

*checks calender*

it doesn't say april....

hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Comment

^^^^LMAO^^^^

sorry mr.lieberman maybe this should go to the off topic sect.

Comment

i think its fine
        its help on selling your car
        from a guy who looks to buy lots of cars
        trying to help you guys sell your cars

hes just being nice, and trying to help you SELL your car in the SALE section.

Comment

Originally posted by craiglieberman
          Guys:

Exterior: Wash and clean windows with Windex and crumpled up newspaper.

Screw windex, Stoners Glass Cleaner is all you need...and I'm not even being paid to say that.

Comment

hahah yes screw windex. Stoners Invisible Glass. Oh and Gunk the engine , let that settle, then Tire foam. Engine stays nice and pretty for 2 - 3 weeks.

Comment

armor all is interior kryptonite!!

Comment

Originally posted by rancidnsx
                armor all is interior kryptonite!!
                Not true.

Armor All has not used silicone since the late 1970's.

In fact, I've used Armor All since the 1980's and have never, ever had a dash crack or fall apart.

I've tried many, many other leather treatment products. I keep coming back to Armor All.

Comment

Working...
                X