No announcement yet.

*Flash Options Fraud Victim Please Help*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even thou with bad engines and problems.. company still honors giving it back with other parts and warraty.. joseph today came up to me and propose either to do it privately, but i say no! after all the mess he put up, i think it's fair.. even your president will agree it's fair.. President Bush will not negiotiate with threat of blackmail.. that's how it works.. I gave Joseph a chance and it's him to take it...

We'll see soon.. I will not reply to any flashoptiosn thread anymore, it's getting very old

thanks and end
    anything can come forward and ask me.
    tq

Comment

hey gavin. your bringing personal issues into business. it's never fair to not replace the broken parts that you sold joe because of what "he put you through."

when im lifeguarding, i dont neglect to rescue someone who has given me sh!t in the past. why? because it's my job. and your job is to deliver the product UNDAMAGED and ensure customer satisfaction. not making money by scamming.

love,

mark

ps. way to bring president bush into this one.

Comment

G---,

I gave you a chance to end it privately to tray and save face for you.. I have never black neither mailed you nor asked for anything that was not fair. You keep trying to tell them that I am black mailing you... I don't think that asking for pictures and proof that you are going to ship my replacement parts is black mail???? I have put you thru nothing. I have repeatedly asked you for an answer and asked for the damaged parts to be returned.. I don't know how that makes it hard for you.

To Everyone reading:
        This is what G--- wants me to do....
        He said that I better take all of my pictures down and remove this thread about him and F------ or he is not going to replace my parts... What actually sounds like black mail???????????????????????????? What do you all think I should do???? He says he is going to ship me a b16 swap worth about 1000 us dollars but will not commit to replacing my damaged front end conversion..... The funny part is i still have to pay duties and taxes on something that should be free... BS if you ask me... So when you read his comments about giving me something free it actually isn't free. He gave me a deadline of 12 hours to have it all removed... Should I for $1000 of something I may never get. He says he will have it will be in my hands in 80 days????

Thanks for all you comments
        -Joe
        Last edited by Joe_black; 04-13-2006, 11:52 AM.

Comment

I have asked G--- to issue a statement of what he will be replacing and when I will be receiving it. Lets see what he says???
          Last edited by Joe_black; 03-31-2006, 11:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_black
            I have asked Gavin to issue a statement of what he will be replacing and when I will be receiving it. Lets see what he says???
            *FlashOptions Fraud Victim Please Help*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Direct From FlashOptions the parts that will be replaced. Flash Options promised that these parts will be to me in 80 Days. Here is the emails confirming.

Sent : Friday, March 31, 2006 9:15 AM
            To : "JDM_Source"
            Subject : Re: Resolution

B16A complete drop down front clip + fenders of b18c
            end

Sent : Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:25 AM
            To : "JDM_Source"
            Subject : Re: Resolution

tell them about the 80 days.
            Last edited by Joe_black; 04-13-2006, 11:52 AM.

Comment

So Joe if you give me an email address where I can send you all of my information about my order do you think that you could help me or at least send me in the right direction? What I ordered was an S13 redtop with a VLSD in May of 2005. I was abel to contact Flash Options up until November and get a response, but after November I can not get any reply from them. If anyone else thinks they can help please give me some way to contact you and I will. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Initial R
                So Joe if you give me an email address where I can send you all of my information about my order do you think that you could help me or at least send me in the right direction? What I ordered was an S13 redtop with a VLSD in May of 2005. I was abel to contact Flash Options up until November and get a response, but after November I can not get any reply from them. If anyone else thinks they can help please give me some way to contact you and I will. Thanks!

Yes, I promise you I will do my best to help you!!! I am tired of this stuff.

Comment

Hey guys it's been 30 days since I was promised my parts... I still don't have a bill of lading nor do I have a tracking number from G---- or F---- Op-----. Let's see if it actually arrives.....!!!!!

Comment

Good Luck, just by reading what this a*shole Gavin posted it doesn't look like your going to receive anything. Very bad customer service and like you said a coward.

Quote from Gavin:

"Reason I'm in america is to get hold of a license to clear custom easier and faster! due to the tons of stuck motors over here.. There wont' be delays on shipment again.. if things goes well , there will not be a problem in future"

Try to find out where he is trying to do this and get into contact with him, I don't think they would give a license to a thief.

Comment

We will see just if I get my shippment as promised. The days are running out.... We will see what kind of company they are and what kind of person he is..... I have over 35 people who have been ripped off and we have all pooled our monies together, we will see what happens his time is running out quickly. At this date I have recieved nothing nor a bill of lading.

Comment

Originally posted by Initial R
                        Initial ,

I got your emails today and read them, I can not belive what I read. I have heard this 100 times and I will help you out the best I can. The whole U.S. will hear US all soon, I am not playing around.

Comment

Jeroen,

Thank you for your email, I have asked that all of you file reports. I am sorry to hear about your loss, because we al have been taken there is a very large case building now. It seems that all of us who have posed were not the only ones taken. I have been working with my council and working for resolve. I have been promised by Ga-- T---- and FlashO--- that I will receive compensation, we will see. I have also sent all your info to him to contact you all.

Thanks

Comment

I have recently been in contact with g----- and he says that the buisness that he conducted in the states has payed off. He told me that I will be recieving my clip and lsd in 30 days and if it is not here within those 30 days I will revieve half my money back AND the clip. Yeah we'll see...... I still would like to help out, so let me know what I can do

Comment

I've talk to him on MSN, in person he's a great guy. We talk everything true and he promised me I get a full refund of my money for the B16A2 clip. He gained some trust with me and I hope I'll have my money early next week, so we will see.

Comment

So today I recieved the refund, as was agreed. I think some positieve news about Flashoptions is in order her. I think they are really taking care of business now, at least they gave me my money back.

Best way to deal with your problems is to email them. I think they will solve the problems out.

So yes, this is positieve message.

Comment

Working...
                                X