misc 240sx parts for sale or free

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• misc 240sx parts for sale or free

Everything some how has to go...i'm getting bitched at for having too many parts in the garage... all prices are negotiable except for the grenade wheels, exterior body parts are for pick up only... Located @ SoCal Torrance area...

1. Black 91-94 front bumper w/ chuki signal lights. Includes the fender pieces all for $OLD!!!.

2. m-sports style sideskirts = SOLD! back bumper still available!!. Unpainted, great condition, no cracks, perfect fit w/ no modifications required. $130 obo for both.

3. Four 17x9 +20 Grenade Wheels, gunmetal color. Comes with used 215-45-17 yokohama es-100s. $800 firm.

4. Two 17x7.5 +40 5Zigen Wheels. Has curb rash, no tires. $OLD

5. Four 15" Stock 4rug SE wheels. 4 burnt tires included. $0LD

b]6. KA AEM Cold Air Intake = $OLD!!!, stock KA fan = $free w/ pickup[/b]

7. Stock SR SMIC = $20. Blown starter = $free w/ pickup

8. A/C Hardware stuff $free w/ pickup

9. Rear coupe interior pieces. $free w/ pickup
    Last edited by swayray; 01-02-2006, 03:35 AM.

bump! someone buy these stuff so i can clear my garage...

Comment

Will the cold air intake fit an s-14?????

Comment

Interested in the chuki signals, but might consider just getting the whole deal....can you wait until after christmas?

Comment

hope i didn't post 2 times.......im interested in the se wheel asaap...email is skiller_1985@yahoo.com

Comment

Hi there, I am very very interested in the 4 se wheels. I will give you $40 bucks for them. How much will shipping be to pennsylvania, zip 16803? Please pm me or e-mail me at raymondski@adelphia.net or ark176@psu.edu

Comment

im interested in the grenade's email me at side_show911@hotmail.com

how much to ship to nor cal or can you meet me half way?

thanks

Comment

let me have the side skirts.. =p toss that blown starter in the thrash

Comment

holy Sh_t is that your Aston martin...BALLER!!!1

here's a free bump....

Comment

how much for the vantage? ill give you 30 bucks. consider this a fancy bump.

Comment

bumper

$75 shipped for the front bumper? let me know i need one really bad. thanks

Comment

rear bumper and skirts

still got that bumper and skirts? will they fit a HB?

Comment

Bumper and Side skirts for S13 or S14? I neeeed S14!

Comment

Hey Guys! First off, Merry Christmas and an early Happy New Years!!

NOTE: Due to swayray being a new member, he is not able to reply to your posts right away... It's okay.. as his gf I'd be glad to reply on his behalf.

All the items are STILL for sale... Swayray and I prefer local pick-up. Sorry! It's much more convenient!

The side skirts fit a S13 hatch and coupe. The back bumper is for an S13 coupe.

Oh... the Austin is my sister's boyfriend's and he plays professional poker, check out his site www.BarryGreenstein.com ! I need to learn how to play poker so I can buy myself an Austin. LOL!

If you are serious about buying the parts please e-mail swayray@hotmail.com or me at mishamanda@yahoo.com .
                            Last edited by Amanda; 12-30-2005, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Sent you guys an email on the SE rims. Can pick up asap

Comment

Working...
                              X