Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F/S-NJ 240sx hatch 93' 5 speed

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by meyers0912; 12-31-2005, 02:11 PM.

was wondering if you could send me some frame pics, and trunk area pics, let me know if there's any rust. thanks much. easiest way to get a hold of me wafflez66@gmail.com

thanks much

Jonathan Van Ness

Comment

Ill get some pics and post them up in the thread when i get a chance, hopefully tonight or tommorow, but in the meen time from my memory the the only rust spot on the car is about a size of a nickel in the engine bay on the strut tower, a very small spot of rust on the top layer, no where near rusting through. and as for the trunk it needs a trunk carpet, and other then that its in good condition, no rust or any other in perfections.
      -Ryan

Comment

looking pretty good. im in newark, any way i can come see the car? email or pm me.

Comment

For some reason I can not PM people, If anybody can help me out and PM dsr drifts13 and tell him to check this thread again, it would be greatly appriciated.

TO DSR DRIFTS13:
          ofcourse you can come and check out the car. I work till about 8 at night so probably weekends would work best, Im off Monday Jan. 2 and sat, and sundays are always good for me, just let me know. If you wanna call me (732)691-6776, we can set up a day and time, or if you wanna give me your e mail we can do it that way too.
          Let me know
          -Ryan

TO EVERYBODY ELSE:
          The cars still up for grabs; A good deal too. Let me know if you have any interest.
          -Ryan

Comment

still available, bump

Comment

Working...
            X