FS-1989 240 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-1989 240 Coupe

I have a 240 coupe i need to sell because of financial reasons.New motor recently swapped out of 1996 240SX. New ACT clutch was also done at time of the swap, new radiator & radiator hoses, new battery & new starter. Chassis has 190K miles but you'd never know it - no rust on this beauty but it does have 2 very small dents - 1 on the passenger front fender, 1 on the right rear quarter panel, a scrape on left front fender, front bumper paint is worn off. It IS a 1989 but is very nice with lighter than normal wear of a vehicle it's age. I replaced the hood & trunk which is why they're black; the original hood had a scoop & the trunk had a luggage rack I didn't like. Trunk is very clean, interior is, too. I doubt anyone ever rode in the back seat. I marked the worn spot on the front seat which is no problem because I'm including a full interior set I have from a previous 240sx I had. I also added a CD player w/ a Sony receiver to replace the factory radio. Also included with this vehicle is an extra set of 16" 5 spoke enkei wheels, the original stock wheels, original manual & Chilton's manual.Im looking to get like 3400 obo.So just email me offers at sh1fty_5@hotmail.com or u can IM me at xdarkoxdonniex.Im located in Michigan.Thanks.No lowballers please.

bump i need to sell.

Comment

Working...
    X