No announcement yet.

FS 1992 240sx se w/full oem kouki aero.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS 1992 240sx se w/full oem kouki aero.

Alright like it says the car is full oem kouki 180sx on the exterior, the car is located in so cal and prefer local pick up. It hurts to see my baby go but I have to, its time to get my Z, anyway here is the list of goodies:
    Exterior:
    -kouki tailights w/ nissan of Japan oem "twin cam turbo intercooler" decal on bottom of center piece
    -kouki spoiler
    -kouki side skirts
    -kouki bumper w/ side pieces and working blinkers and parking lights
    -H4 conversion w PIAA plasma look alike bulbs
    -5 zigen typhoons hyper silver 17x7.5 all around with 85% tread left on tires. Rims are in good condition little scratches here and there also has 20mm spacer on back wheels
    -180sx decal covering the 240sx on side glass
    exterior 9/10

Suspension:
    -kyb agx's with tein s.tech springs

Interior:
    -momo hub and momo MonteCarlo steering wheel (bought 1 month ago)
    -zenki 180sx front seats and door panels
    -zenki 180sx floor mats (front)
    -kazama drift button and shift knob
    -broadway wide angle rear view mirror
    -pilot short shifter
    -sony cd player
    -hatch cover included
    -sun roof cover also included
    -working lighter or cell phone charger
    -carets are in good condition the car dosent smell like a 92'
    interior 8/10

Motor:
    -ka24de with no resonator on intake and cut filter box,K&N filter, new water pump and flushed radiator, new clutch fan.
    motor has about 98,000 miles (I blew the original) on it and running strong, chasis has 210,000 miles and super straight.
    -gutted catalyter converter (kinda like a test pipe)
    -Apex'i dual N1 cat back exhaust (2.5) sounds awesome!!!!

Registration is good till november 06', its smogged, the paint on it is good with a few small dings here and there, really no draw backs to this car it dosent over heat and everything works, has an alarm, power windows, locks and cruise control which wires were marked when i changed the steering wheel so it could be hooked up. Remember all kouki parts are oem nissan of Japan. NEW Asking $5,000 OBO. If your REALLY interested hit me up on my cell, (310) 946-1685 or email me at drfter_x@yahoo.com. My name is Ronald. This car is my daily driver so its very reliable. Please serious buyers only.
    Again thank you for you time, I will have pics up tonight!!!!!!
    Last edited by drfter_x; 01-07-2006, 02:48 PM.

ok guys pics are coming tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TTT

Comment

here they are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

sorry for the delay.....
        Attached Files

Comment

some more hope you like it and remember the price is OBO
          Attached Files

Comment

nice car, im in the market for a 240 but to tell u the truth i think ur askin a little too much for a ka powered 240. i know u put a lot of money and its probably worth it but.......i dont know. i think you could get a clean 5 for it. good luck with ur sale

Comment

price lowered to $5,000 OBO

guys i hope you like its a great c ar !!!!!!!

Comment

Our company interested in it, but the price is too much for a KA motor. What's your best offer for this? Please email sales@speedaction.net Thank you!

Comment

wow u actually lowered the price well im selling my fc right now and if it sells before u sell ur car ill buy urs, unless u wanna trade and ill give u some extra cash with it

Comment

ok sounds good but, im not interested in trades, as i just got a 06' z and need cash ASAP, hit me up on my sell to see when you might have the cash. and thanks for your advise about lowereing the price i knew it was a long shot.

Comment

CAR SOLD thanks for everyone's interest

Comment

Hey guys,

Just curious if the person to whom I sold the car to is on this forum. I would love to see what it looks like now. Sorry for bringing back such an old thread......
                        Last edited by drfter_x; 02-11-2008, 01:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X