X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK.Im re-loaded who needs a fresh motor

Comment

Originally posted by UNITEDMASTER
      Hello all I have built 4ag engines with all new rings, bearings,seals,gaskets,TRD metal head gasket,metal front cover gasket,3 angle valve job ,head surfaced,rotating assm balanced,block honed and decked,painted your choice of color. Crate motor 4age special 1400 RTR.Upgrades available(cams,pistons,porting,ect).All engine services available for other makes.Thanks,UNITED DRIFT SHOP (714)496-0429 AJ
      will this go into a 84-85 ae86?

Comment

I might be a potential buyer if you had KA crate motor...high reving NA-KA(EFI) or Intenals built for KA-T.

Comment

Hello , Joejitsu sure it will fit in a 84-85 AE86 if your car is GTS or converted already it is PLUG & PLAY,put your accesories on it and go. . MIKE_S13 dont worry in the next week I will have pricing finalized and offer the same style package for KA24 guys,as far as built internals whatever the base price is you would just add the price of whatever you want to put in it to the base price(forged pistons,aftermarket rods ect...)THANKS AGAIN LMK

Comment

Hello , Joejitsu sure it will fit in a 84-85 AE86 if your car is GTS or converted already it is PLUG & PLAY,put your accesories on it and go. . MIKE_S13 dont worry in the next week I will have pricing finalized and offer the same style package for KA24 guys,as far as built internals whatever the base price is you would just add the price of whatever you want to put in it to the base price(forged pistons,aftermarket rods ect...)THANKS AGAIN LMK
            OUCH!
            its a 1985 SR5 hatchback....NOT GTS. What do I need to get. saw a add on ebay right here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-T...spagenameZWDVW

If I had all this.........would this swap be easy?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeJITSU
              OUCH!
              its a 1985 SR5 hatchback....NOT GTS. What do I need to get. saw a add on ebay right here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-T...spagenameZWDVW

If I had all this.........would this swap be easy?
              GTS wiring harness (engine and interior harnesses 3 I believe), gts bellhousing or gts trans, gts ecu, since this is a rebuilt deal you would need gts accessories I am guessing he is selling long blocks so you would basically need everything.

Comment

Hello, JoeJitsu the link you posted is a 20v engine,that is something completely different from what I am offering here,but to convert your car to 20v you will still need pretty much everything BRAINFOOD listed(thank you my friend)plus engine harrness wireing service,also the firewall will need to be modified or run a DLI type lgnition system.Recomendation go to club 4ag tech reference section this will explain both options in a bit better detail (16v & 20v & 16v on carbs) MIKE_s13, where are you located?

Comment

Hello, JoeJitsu the link you posted is a 20v engine,that is something completely different from what I am offering here,but to convert your car to 20v you will still need pretty much everything BRAINFOOD listed(thank you my friend)plus engine harrness wireing service,also the firewall will need to be modified or run a DLI type lgnition system.Recomendation go to club 4ag tech reference section this will explain both options in a bit better detail (16v & 20v & 16v on carbs) MIKE_s13, where are you located?
                  Im in Las vegas.
                  I DONT want to go into my firewall. I just want a gts engine to drop in. I like the 4ac motor in there right now...But...Im kinda gettin jealous of all these pics of DOHC all around on here. I need to do something. Help Me out. thanks

Comment

Do you have a website?

Comment

Hello,its currently under reconstruction,if you need more info feel free to contact me direct,THANKS AGAIN

Comment

are you still offering these motors...your phone number says it was disconnected when I call

Comment

Working...
                        X