1989 240sx s13 for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 240sx s13 for sale

hey everybody i wanna know how much you guys are willing to pay for my s13 its a maroon fastback its gutted from the rear with a rear strut bar, and it has kyb gr2 in the front with springs and tokico in the back it also has a front strut bar and a cone filter it has about 180,000 miles on it and still strong as hell its also a clean car just a lil two or three minor dents in the front driver side barely noticable, oh yeah it also has three 16 in matching wheels clean and one stellie i love this car but time to move on so give me offers plz thanks bye

Originally posted by kspecdrft
    hey everybody i wanna know how much you guys are willing to pay for my s13 its a maroon fastback its gutted from the rear with a rear strut bar, and it has kyb gr2 in the front with springs and tokico in the back it also has a front strut bar and a cone filter it has about 180,000 miles on it and still strong as hell its also a clean car just a lil two or three minor dents in the front driver side barely noticable, oh yeah it also has three 16 in matching wheels clean and one stellie i love this car but time to move on so give me offers plz thanks bye
    where are you? willing to trade for AE86?

Comment

Working...
    X