X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 16" VOLK MESH 4-lug

*Available for pick up in Santa Barbara only*- for now
    Wheels are 16x7.5 +22, 4x114.3
    205/50 federal 535's front and 225/50 all season Pilots in rear, about 40-50% tread. they are very light and either 2 or 3 piece. Comes with all 4 center caps (2 piece's for each wheel) and all 4 wheels still have original Volk/Rays stickers on the lip!

The pics are after 25mm spacers, which can be included at an additional charge. If you wish to run these you will need rolled fenders and a pretty good pull in the rear, with fairly agressive camber.

Price is $900 firm or possible trade.

NO SHIPPING!!! for the time being, if no one in socal wants these wheels after a month or so I will consider shipping them and will update the post and then anyone is welcome to inquire about shipping fees.

Contact info:
    S14DriftR@hotmail.com
    AIM= S14DriftR

matt, its nash(You know, black guy from RMJ), ive been wanting these rims forever, what are u looking to trade for? how bout some 17s and some cash send me an e-mail and let me know.// tony_montana240sx@yahoo.com

AIM= NashTheDrifter

Comment

hey looks nice man, would you be willing to ship to florida? to be more speicific pensacola flordia?cause im pretty interested

Comment

Nash, I would take rims as trade for these wheels. But the fact that you offer cash with the wheels tells me they are probably shitty size and offset, something im not interested in taking as trade. Im looking for aero, bucket seat, cage, that sort of thing for trades. And Hyde, Im still trying to get a local sale before I consider shipping.

Comment

matt the rims are 17s and the ofset is +32, i offered money cuz my rims are american racing seven spoke wheels and they're in good conditions i just offered cash cuz ur rims are volk meshies and mine are, well not but hey good luck with sale hope u get what u want, i might know a guy who can get u a cage for a good price

Comment

Working...
          X