1996 miata $5000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 miata $5000

NO TIRE KICKERS!!!!!! SERIOUS PEOPLE ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, so that time has come to sell my baby. basically, i am too big, and dont use it for what it was built for anymore, so it needs to find a new home.

mods:

Exterior:

racing beat type 2 nose
    TSI
    midd tenn headlights, soon to be a different kind, but still flush and way better quality
    circuit hero hood spacers
    Interior:
    2 sparco speeds
    one 3 inch 4-point harness (driver)
    one 2 inch 4-point harness (passenger
    ^^both camlock and sparco
    voodoo shift knob/ebrake handle
    sparco steering wheel
    boss hub adapter
    signal auto quick release
    sparco gas/brake/clutch peddles (screw in, perfect for heel toe)
    new speakers, head unit older, but $400 bucks when i got it

Suspension:
    custom spring rate ground controls (475/325)
    ^^also extended length, as low as it can go frame will scrape, never did it though, just tested
    custom valved blisteins
    racing beat front/rear sways (front is hallow)
    racing beat sway bar braces
    racing beat adjustable end links (front/rear)
    aftermarket LSD, not sure what it is, was it in when i got it, i THINK mazdaspeed 1.5
    stock cluth/flywheel
    harddog single diagonal bar
    cockpit brace

Brakes:
    FM BBK, street and race pads
    SS lines front/rear
    99 rotors out back with stock pads

Motor:
    30Kish on the new motor, less than 3 months old in car, installed by brainstorm in LA
    107k on chassis
    racing beat intake
    racing beat headers
    custom exhaust

that is all i can think of for now, any questions let me know. BRAND NEW PAINT JOB. it has been babied, i own three of these guys, and i am moving up to a huge *Censored**Censored**Censored* truck, and dont see the point of this beast laying around. its perfect for track, drift, autocross. it has been to a few track events, a few seasons of autocross. it runs really strong, its basically a brand new motor also, perfect for turbo or supercharger. that is all that needs to be to it and its finished. i hate to see it go, but i am 6'5" and my back doesnt fit in the seats anymore. i am a fitness model, and i just grew too wide for my own good, i am rambling, but i really do hate to do this. let it go to a good home!!

bump for a good deal ...

Comment

hey man ..... i have a question....

you live in longbeach?..... around 11th street? i would say the other street but i wont do that because its on the internet and i dont want people to *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* with your car..... but yeah do you??....... because if so ..... i live 1 block away on 11th

if you drive down the street and see a brite *Censored**Censored**Censored* lime green VW bug thats mine and i dont want it ill sell it to you for $500 haha no lie

Comment

hahaha..yea i moved awhile ago. but i used to live right there.

the car is still for sale.....

Comment

I'm moving out there in a few weeks. Would I be able to inspect/register the car with no problems? (smog, safety insp, what else is checked?) A/C? I would mainly use it as a daily driver. That's a nice looking miata, I dig the Headlights.
          thanks,
          Anthony

Comment

your car is still 4sell?........ or are you asking if my bug is for sell ? ......if your car i would love to by your car..... but i dont have that kind of money ..... but if you want to buy the bug then call me up

(562) 498-7010

ask for mike

Comment

I have been looking for a miata recently after selling my 16v VW Rabbit and am very interested in your car. Please email me at bjornhooper@yahoo.com or call my cell at 805.907.2787. I would like to know first of all if it is still for sale and if so to set up some time for me to come down and check it out/buy it.

Bjorn

Comment

miata

Ive been trying to get in contact with you through this site about the miata you are selling but for some reason my posts dont go through and I cant contact you through any other means. I am seriously interested in your car and would love to buy it this weekend if it is still for sale. Please call me at 805.907.2787 or email me at bjornhooper@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Bjorn

Comment

Please contact ASAP. I am VERY intrested in your miata, local, and need to get a car with in the next week.

xburnitallx@yahoo.com

Comment

nice, is it sold yet?

Comment

if its not sold in a few weeks i'll hit you up. im still a few checks away

Comment

oops. yea, i sold the car about two months agoish. sorry guys!! i let it go for 4000ish too. its out in riverside being thrashed hopefully! good luck on your search. try roadsterdrift.com for cars and stuff too

Comment

bump love the car i own a miata my self a 97 M. wish you would sell the headlights

Comment

its definately being thrashed a bit! thanks touge, great car!

Comment

Working...
                            X