Uras Monkey Drift Sticker 'neko' Monkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uras Monkey Drift Sticker 'neko' Monkey

I have a couple of 'punched out monkey' drift stickers for sale.
    Known under various titles, it's the monkey/cat/neko etc punched out cartoon face that many Japanese Drifters have on their hoods of rear windows.
    For pics email me and I'll send them on the same day.
    they are white and very high quality only available in JAPAN.
    Die cut vinyl design with no clear backing!

$16-
    Last edited by ren; 01-29-2004, 12:18 AM.

Reduced from $16 to $12 guys! Get at me if you want one.
    Cheers,Ren.

Comment

no pictures

Comment

yup, all i see is a red X, very pretty though, might actually make a good sticker....

Comment

how big are they?

Comment

ill buy one if i could see it

Comment

dude you can go to like wal-mart and get those things made for like $5 or any shop with a cam cutter (cam-1) all you need is the pic.

Comment

This is what he was trying to post.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by quickstyleRPS13
                  dude you can go to like wal-mart and get those things made for like $5 or any shop with a cam cutter (cam-1) all you need is the pic.
                  yes, but, when you go to them, they charge you a first time fee of like 100 bucks to get it onthe format they need. i tried to do that once with a sticker and t shirt, they wanted 125 to get it in the format, then like5 for sticker and 15 for shirt, so i see this as a good deal.

Comment

wow!! thay tryed to rip you off. i used to do this stuff at my old job, all you have to do is either scan the pic. and click a the vectorize butten witch just fixes all the lines so it cuts strait or copy it to a disk and do it that way. it takes like 5 min. but not every one has the cutter so i guess it sounds like a good deal. sorry

Comment

Thats a funny sticker! I love Nomuken's helmet! I want one soo bad right now!

Comment

Working...
                      X