87 AE86 F/s or F/t (so cal)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 87 AE86 F/s or F/t (so cal)

im selling my SR5 corolla for $1000. all stock would be a great starter car for someone. Id rather have a FC so if you have one id will trade.i dont care how it looks just as long as it will run for about 6mo til i rebuild the engine. my car has 177k miles, clean title. call 310 844 0570.

totally interest

i would like to buy your car but i need like 3 weeks to get the money. i want someone to come look at the car for me. let me know if thats cool

Comment

Originally posted by tmdrift86
      i would like to buy your car but i need like 3 weeks to get the money. i want someone to come look at the car for me. let me know if thats cool
      how much do u have? email rx7glory@msn.com

Comment

Originally posted by GloryDays
        how much do u have? email rx7glory@msn.com
        like 800 now but in 2 weeks ill get another 3 something. few questions. did you drift this car at all? does it leak? does it have lsd?

Comment

I would like the car and I have the money now and I can come when it's convenient for you.

Comment

like 800 now but in 2 weeks ill get another 3 something. few questions. did you drift this car at all? does it leak? does it have lsd?
            :P I got $4k cash in hand but I'm not going to go that high.

Comment

nope never drifted... sr5=no LSD. just find a gts rear end, if you can. no leaks. A lil rust here and there. you can hustle up $200 more somewhere!

Comment

im going to email u

going to email you and give you my number. i have to work saturday but i want my dad to see the car. so saturday afternoon i was wondering if he could come look at it. if he thinks its good he will buy it for.

Comment

^^no prob...

Comment

bump! new clutch, and oil change.

Comment

hey i couldnt pm you.. i have a cleanass rx7 you might wanna trade.. email me at motoxguy1520@aol.com if your intrested thanks.

Comment

i have 750 in hand
                        if your interested
                        i live in Los Angeles

Comment

sellin foe $850! bump...

Comment

sold!! finally...

Comment

Working...
                            X