FS-1989 240 Coupe w/new motor.CHEAP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS-1989 240 Coupe w/new motor.CHEAP

New motor recently swapped out of 1996 240SX. New ACT clutch was also done at time of the swap, new radiator & radiator hoses, new
    battery & new starter. Chassis has 190K miles but you'd never know it - no rust on this beauty but it does have 2 very small dents - 1 on the passenger front fender, 1 on the right rear quarter panel.I replaced the hood & trunk which is why they're black; the original hood had a scoop & the trunk had a luggage rack I didn't like. Trunk is very clean, interior is, too. I doubt anyone ever rode in the back seat. I'm including a full interior set I have from a previous 240sx I had. I also added a CD player w/ a Sony receiver to replace the factory radio. Also included with this vehicle is an extra set of 16" 5 spoke enkei wheels, the original stock wheels, original manual & Chilton's manual.Price is 3000$.contact info- email for pics- sh1fty_5@hotmail.com aim-xdarkoxdonniex thanks.Need to sell.

were is the car? can you send me some pic. thanks

Comment

the car is located in MI.i need an email to send pics 2.

Comment

plz send pics to slavikjan@excite.com

Comment

pics to bildo16tbhs@yahoo.com

Comment

located right by novi, interested. pics to project.apex@gmail.com please

Comment

240sx

interested, email me some pics and info

Comment

e-mail me some pics and I will see what I can do

sayhiandgo@sbcglobal.net

Comment

Working...
                X