ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: 92 SC400 (UZZ30 Toyota Soarer) in Houston, TX.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 92 SC400 (UZZ30 Toyota Soarer) in Houston, TX.

Model: 1992 Lexus SC400

Mileage: 154k

Engine: 1UZFE, quad cam V8

Transmission: 4 speed Auto w/ overdrive

Vin: JT8UZ30C7N0017192

Title: clean

Pics: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2114880106 -car was wet since I tried to clean it up a little before the I took the pics. So if you think the paint looks messed up thats because of the water on it. You get the point though.

Up for sale is my 1992 Lexus sc400, it is black with all the options. Runs great, has had all required maintenance within the last 3,000 miles(listed below). Ive never had any problems with it, its been my daily driver so it hasn't been abused. I have changed the oil every 3k or less and only used premium fuel. Compression Tested it about 2 months ago, I can't remember the exact numbers but it was well within factory specs.

What it needs:

-The interior is in very good shape but it will need the 2 trim pieces that go around the front windows on the doors.

-Mechanically, it drives great but one of the shift solenoids is starting to go out, it will need to be replaced soon, I can show you a place that sells both shift solenoids for 100.00, if you want to buy them and give them to me I will even install them for free, it will only take about an hour. This doesn't really effect drivability though, all it does is somtimes when you slow down to a compelete stop the tranny won't automatically down shift back to first, you can still do it manually with the shift lever and it works fine.

-Front brake pads will need to be replaced soon as will the rear tires, both should be fine for at least 1,000 more miles.

-The body is pretty clean but there are a few dings that need to be fixed, the paint is not perfect but its pretty nice, there are a few spots on the body kit and hood that will need to be sanded down and repainted to be perfect.

-I don't know if the battery is going out or just needs a good charge, but I had to jump it to start it today. It has been sitting about 3 weeks so thats kind of expected and I never had any problems with it when I was driving it everyday.

Features:

-250hp quad cam v8

-4-speed auto trnny w/ overdrive(with regular and power shift point settings)

-Tan leather interior

-heated seats

-complete Nakamichi premium sound system w/ factory 10 inch sub and remote 12 disc cd changer in the trunk

-ABS

-Traction Control

-power locks and windows

-auto tilt steering wheel

-power seats

-cold A/C

-dual exhaust

-etc, etc, thats all I can think of right now

Modifications / Maintenance(within last 3k miles):

-Vertex replica body kit with paint

-Tein basic full coilovers

-Advan model 7 wheels(if I remember correctly they are 18x8F and 18x9R, rear tires are Falkens, fronts are Michelin)

-Wood dash kit to match factory interior trim

-New timing belt done at 130k

-New Air & fuel filters

-New PCV valve

-New serpentine belt

-New NGK plugs, wires, rotors and caps

-New Tranny fluid

-New rear brake pads

Well, I guess thats about it, it runs great, no problems other than the ones stated above, no leaks, etc,etc. Car is available for test drives, email me at damesta@earthlink.net with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Price: 7.5k OBO (email me with offers)

Nobody interested?

Comment

Still for sale guys, email me with any offers, price is negotiable.

Comment

Working...
      X