want to buy Nissan Skyline R32 RWD MODEL... GTS-T RB20DET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to buy Nissan Skyline R32 RWD MODEL... GTS-T RB20DET

i'm looking forward to importing a R32 Skyline to canada, our laws here require an out of country car to be at least 15 years of age to be imported in canada, could anyone help me find some at decent prices from reliable places ? thank you in advance for your help,

Jessie L.

My only source so far are japan-partner.com which did not have anything that really interested me.

it is VERY easy to get an R32 into Japan. I've heard it can be done for around $15k.

what city are you located in? i believe that A&J Racing in Vancouver has imported a handful of skylines...

Comment

i'm located in Bathurst New-Brunswick... I know places I can get some for under 5000$ CDN i just dont know about the importation issues and legal issues

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedWise
        i'm located in Bathurst New-Brunswick... I know places I can get some for under 5000$ CDN i just dont know about the importation issues and legal issues
        i've heard 10-15k with all fees and such.

try calling your local transportation agency!

Comment

well, transport from when the car is in canada is not a problem but i have no clue who transports cars from japan to canada... any more help would be greatly appreciated...

Comment

Try www.CamelJapan.com I imported an RHD car from them a few years back. Japan-Partner can also disassemble a RHD for you so that you can import it as parts only (for those of us in the states) then the all the new owner has to do is bolt everything back together. Just google your search and you'll find what your looking for.

Comment

would anybody have any other sites that could be useful in finding a skyline 91 or older ?

Comment

Working...
              X