WTT KA-Powered PL510 for a S30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT KA-Powered PL510 for a S30

Not in a hurry to make a trade but i really want a 240Z. My swap(92 KA24DE...no EGR or non of that smog crap. 2.5in pipe all the way back) was installed my Evolution Motorsport in Sacramento, CA. So you can gurantee that it wasn't ghetto rig. Also not looking to sell it... I just want to trade plus cash if need to. My Datsun 510 has minor dents and ding and rust area at the usual area(30+ year old). Its Gunmetal... but paint job is crappy as hell. The original owners should be slapped. It is also sitting on Libres or atleast it looks like Libres (never actually look at em). This thing pulls real hard and it is also in need of clutch. Im located in MArysville, CA. You can reach me a michaelxiong_@hotmail.com or 530-701-7753. I'll have pic up as soon as possible.

Here are some pix... hope it works.
    Attached Files

Comment

here are some more!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

My car isn't the cleanest but for a 30+yrs old car... i ain't complaining. Bodywork will be a must if you want a show car.

Comment

I have a couple of 1974 or 1975 280z if your intrested.

Comment

Still up for trade...Also for sale at $4,000 i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by SSSDAT510
              I have a couple of 1974 or 1975 280z if your intrested.
              So is the 74" also a 280z? I want more info on the 74.

Comment

74 are 260z early 74 has the same thin bumpers as the 240z later ones have the thicker bumpers like the 280z. I also have a 74 260z for sale early bumpers.
                i'm in anaheim cali. let me know if your interested. i wish i had the money for that 510 though.

Comment

do you like ae86's?

Comment

Yes i do like AE86 but nope not interested. I also decided to keep my PL510. Just bought some new shoes for it so it's a keeper. Sorry!

Comment

Working...
                    X