FS so cal 85 Celica cheap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS so cal 85 Celica cheap

ok fellas, this is what i have. Originally it was gonna be a project car but im gonna scrap it. It is a 1985 toyota celica GT liftback. Body is straight and clean. Motor is complete and all it needs is a new radiator and some tranny bushings. I no longer have room for it. It's gotta go before the 23rd. car is almost complete, i took out some of the back plastics, speakers. selling car as is. Have no paperwork or keys. It was sold to me as a parts car this way. Upgrades i made to it, supra fuel pump, 7MGE AFM with intake and some plug wires. Have extras for it. sorry no pics. you pick up and tow. ask if you need to know anything else. asking price is $300. cash located in Lancaster, CA

*BUMP* no reasonable offer refused

Comment

*bump* $200 you can sell the motor out of it for more then that! c'mon guys

Comment

I dont know

Originally posted by TokyoDrifterxo7
        *bump* $200 you can sell the motor out of it for more then that! c'mon guys
        If its the 2.4 Sohc Motor that it came with i wouldnt give five bucks for that motor but i would like you to send some pictures to
        Wire4001@gmail.com if you can

Comment

Still dont know

oh yea by the way a 1985 Celica is not the best project car for anyone short of a professional toyota mechanic. I know i've had one and thank god i know a Toyota mechanic.
          ------------------------
          1985 Celica Coupe GT-S
          2.4 SOHC R22 motor
          Standard 5 Speed
          Perfect interior
          cracked head back in August
          -Rust in peace my old friend

Comment

Toyotas are easy to work on, i dont know what your deal is. Just pick up a Haynes manual on it. Anywho, Has a newer motor in it, 87. i bought it off a half a$$ dealership and they never got around to giving me the keys or papers on it. Originally i had big plans for it but things have changed now i gotta get rid of it. Sorry i have no pics of the car, no digi cam. your welcome to come see it if youd like. so you interested or just kickin up dust?

Comment

$100. cash for anyone that picks it up this week. I dont have anywhere to put it, c'mon fellas. great potential. Email : TokyoDrifterXo7@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
              X