FS/FT: CHEAP!!!!! '90 Coupe Interior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: CHEAP!!!!! '90 Coupe Interior

Bought the car only for the shell. Doing a SR swap and everything is for sale. No REASONABLE Offer will go denied. EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!! except Dash! These are older pictures and the interior is much more clean now. So if you are interested in new pictures, I can snap them too. Carpet is in excellent condition.

Rims are for sale too. $250 plus shipping. They are 4 lug and no curb rash. they are Niche. 16" I believe.

where are u located?

Comment

Nashville, TN. 37043

Comment

what kind of condition are the seats in and how much do you want for them

Comment

how much for the door panels and the center console piece that goes around the radio and climate control? oh! and the back seats and side panels.

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW
            how much for the door panels and the center console piece that goes around the radio and climate control? oh! and the back seats and side panels.

thanks
            $10 for Door Panels

$15 for Backseats

And if you buy those 2 i will do other free. By side panels, more specific? take the photo there in and circle it. I will have to find out shipping.

Comment

Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW

thanks
              Same person, just for some reason they didnt send me a confirmation to yahoo and IDK how to fix it. Same email though just at Gmail.

mike1988:

Seats are in decent shape considering its 16yrs old. Slide front to back and work perfect. $25 per? Zip for shipping.

HITANDRUNCREW:

$10 Door Panels

$15 Back Seats

Other two I will toss in for free if you buy the top too. Circle the side panels you are talking about in the pick and repost it. Whats your zip so I can get shipping quote?

AIM: ToyoSupraRacing.

Comment

Ok, Seems to be working now. IDK??? Anyways, prices above!.....*ToyoSupraR/'90Silvia

Comment

zip code is 95973

i need everything that is connected to the door panels.total 4 pieces
                  and the plastic trim around the climate control and radio. i just got back seats.

thanks
                  Last edited by HITANDRUNCREW; 01-24-2006, 03:29 PM.

Comment

I can get away with $15 shipping so it would be $40 shipped for the panels, clips, and climate piece. Paypal is Turransky2@yahoo.com and if you do it before noon, I can have them out today. *a

Comment

yo if you still have them i'll take EVERYTHING from the B-pillars back (except for the rear parcel shelf, i have one already)
                      - rear seats
                      - wheel well panels
                      - C pillar panels
                      - B pillar panels

i'll also take any and all trunk panels you have

shipped to 19083

Late,
                      Daniel

Comment

I get taking it the rest apart today and get you a price quote ok man? *a

Comment

sounds good to me

Comment

can you email me how much would the 2 front seats be with shipping to 24018 or if you want i might be able to meet you some were since i live in virginiamy email is waltz1988@gmail.com im not sure how often im gonna be on in the next couple of weeks with school picking up and everything
                            thanx man
                            Last edited by mike1988; 02-03-2006, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X