No announcement yet.

1987 AE-86 GT-S Hatch back looks new!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 AE-86 GT-S Hatch back looks new!!!

Well I have to make room for my GT-R so up for grabs in my
    1987 GT-S Hatch Back. The car truly is one of the nicest conditioned ae86's around. The interior is black and grey and in excellent shape. The body was restored last summer and painted it's original Red and all body work was metal so no fiberglass or bondo. Paid big money for this work and it was done right. The car has been oil spayed for the last 15 years so there is no rust anywhere!! The under body even looks new. As for the engine is has many new parts such as Distributor cap ,altenator, Timing belt etc. The car has new brake pads street/track compound. I just installed a Espiler exhaust with custom test pipe. I also installed a Tanabe strut bar. Car has Enkei deep dish wheels up front and Supra Gold wheels in the back. Car has an extra set of snow flakes as well. The car has 148k M/230k km runs strong NO burning or leaks. This car has been babied since new. I am the second owner.
    I have spent well over $6k on it and I am looking to get
    $4900 U.S or $5800cdn. Please pm or call me at 416 503 4493 Willing to drive to NY state to deliver

Thanks John

hello

I am interested in the car i live in Brampton so its not to far away i was thinking about buying a AE86 and shipping it here but i just saw your ride and it looks mint. you can email me at jdmdecal@gmail.com or I will try calling you tommarow or sunday around 11am, so we can talk.

Comment

Working...
    X