To buy or not to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To buy or not to buy?

I saw this 93 240sx coupe with 141k miles on the chasis for sale with SR20DET already in it with 30k miles on it. With a few other mods.

Here are the list of mods:

96-98 Kouki BlackTop aka. 180SX Type X Motor
    Blitz LM Air Filter
    Blitz Downpipe
    ARC Blowoff Valve
    ARC Front Mount Intercooler
    Trust DD Exhaust
    Custom 3" Straight Pipe
    ACT Street/Srtip Clutch
    2 12" Hayden Electric Fans
    H4 Conversion
    C's Short Shifter
    JDM front Rotors, Pads, and Calipers
    New tires
    New rear Brake Pads
    Audiobahn Speakers and AMP

He's selling it for $7500.

I'm still debating if I should get it or to keep looking. Help me out here.
    Yes
    33.33%
    No
    66.67%

The poll is expired.

Looks good on paper! (Beware)

Anything that looks that good on paper should be checked out thoroughly (from underneath while it's on a lift). And test driven before any promises or payments are made.

Good luck sounds like a helluva car. Welcome to the boards. I'm the d!ckhead that yells and flames people when they post stupid sh!t.

Comment

Yeah I was planning on maybe doing that (If I could get a lift)since it's not too far.

And thanks for the welcome, I usually don't post alot of stupid sh!t in boards. I actually think before I post.

Comment

Have a mech check it out.

Comment

Why is it that EVERY SR has like 30,000 miles? lol I hate when they lie like that, even if its a red top and 10 yrs old its got 30k miles, yea ok.Anyway, i guess if you like it go for it but i personally would never buy a modified car especially one that has seen high boost/high hp.

Comment

it propbobaly has been put through gruelling sessions,if it was put togeather well everything will still be bomb.sr motors usually have 30+thousand miles cause thats when they rip up the clip. logically, would you buy a sr with 80000 miles,probobly not, whoever put the engine in knows this.so does the importer yo.

Comment

Working...
            X