Clear All

• F/S: 89 240sx hatchback DFW area!

Year: 1989-1990
    Model: Hatchback
    Exterior Color: Red
    Interior Color:Black
    Aftermarket Parts:Bone Stock
    General Condition of the car:
    Bad: Has three dents on the car due to hit and runs. The Driver side quarter panel, passenger quarter panel, and a little dent between the passenger fender and flip up light. Windshield is cracked. Car smokes.. black smoke.. never got that fixed because I was going to get a sr swap. Happened when I got an oil change.. after that it started to smoke. Been driving it for over a year with the smoke out of the tail pipe. Paint blemishes. (See picture)
    Good:Has new emission sticker. New clutch about a year ago. New rear tires driven for a month with them. CLEAN title. Never been raced in. Cold AC. Power windows. Cd Player.
    Reason for Selling: Recently bought a S14.. and I have to pay off the loan from getting my S14.It's taking up space in my driveway.(I live with my parents)
    Mileage: 175,XXX miles
    VIN: #JN1HS36P8LW150607

This car is located in the Arlington area. Local buyers are welcome to look over the car. Don't really want to deal with shipping. You can reach me through my
    E-mail: mugenecu@yahoo.com
    AIM: feelmyquoc
    or PM me.

If you have any questions reguarding this vehicle feel free to do so! Serious Inquires ONLY. THANKS

Price: $2400 obo

pictures----> http://photobucket.com/albums/f397/driftah/
Working...
X