ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BRAILLE AUTO RWD INTEGRA FOR SALE!!! Available for $8945.00!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BRAILLE AUTO RWD INTEGRA FOR SALE!!! Available for $8945.00!!!

The Braille Auto RWD Integra is for sale at under $10,000!!! It is currently being listed through ebay at the following address:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...wItem

The reserve is only $8945.00 for the car. Which is a GREAT VALUE for all the items that are included with the vehicle. Keep in mind that this car can be FWD, AWD or RWD!!!!
    There is only ONE Rear Wheel Drive Integra. AND YES it is for sale!
    I am taking the leap and selling the car. What will we build next.... wait and see. But for now, this vehicle is officially being sold to bring joy to a new owner!

Here is the link for the auction (yes it is on ebay) this way you may have a chance to pay the 1 million dollars the car is worth - haha
    LINK FOR SALE OF RWD INTEGRA DRIFT CAR!!!!

Thanks for checking it out. I hope someone from this community purchases the car and uses it for good and not evil.

Blake

WOW!!

i can't believe this car is going for so cheap!!

Comment

Hey blake, what up, it's Ali, long time since SEMA, I saw the footage of your integra when I was working over at D1, would have been cool to see you do something with that car on a competitive level, sounded like a fun project. How's Braille doing anyways, new products? Let me know... www.goodinkclothing.com .

Comment

Working...
      X