1995 240SX SE Black only $1975 Socal S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 240SX SE Black only $1975 Socal S14

I have a black 1995 240SX SE for sale. I suppose the only downside is that it's automatic and a rebuilt title. It has power windows, sun roof, leather interior, ABS, and of course it's a 5 lug S14. Only quirks I know the car has is the dome light isn't functional, the airbag light is on. The body is nearly immaculate. The only ding is on the driver side on the lower quarter pannel near the rear bumper. I want to make this a quick sale, I'm located in Irvine. I have pictures posted, but I was a dumb *Censored**Censored**Censored* and took them at night. Anyone in the area can come take a look. I'll try to get better pictures later today or this week.

SOLD

Located in Irvine

Any questions, please email me or call me:

porkybmx@yahoo.com

Thanks

It is a salvage title. All other questions, please call or email. there will be a showing of the car tomorrow (9:30AM Sun, February 12) call me for directions.

New Pictures
    Last edited by porkybmx; 02-13-2006, 05:16 PM.

how many miles are on it?

Comment

retake more pictures during the day and you may get more people interested

Comment

more pics would be great. has it been sold im interested. got the $$$ but need more pics in the day.

Comment

I too am interested in better pictures and the mileage.
          Any frame damage? What happened to make it "Salvage"?
          Do you know why the airbag light is on? Could it do with the salvage title?

Comment

leakage?

i saw some leaks coming from the back and also under the engine. what is that from??

Comment

hey

also, does it have working ac??

Comment

SOLD thanks

Comment

Working...
                X